b-spec 24 hr race

  • Thread starter Thread starter dima126
  • 17 comments
  • 1,389 views
Messages
14
how to make my car pit in every time it needs new tires or gas by it self when i am at school?
 
dima126
how to make my car pit in every time it needs new tires or gas by it self when i am at school?

Go to the race monitor screen and set the race time to 3X. Then the car will automatically go to pit. However, it requires YOU to confirm actions for the pit. (Otherwise it will just stop there) So...you still need to be with your ps2 though.
 
I believe that if you take no action (ie. you're not there) the computer will pit in by itself. However when the computer pits in, it will revert back to 1x time mode.
 
rivercom9
I believe that if you take no action (ie. you're not there) the computer will pit in by itself. However when the computer pits in, it will revert back to 1x time mode.

Exactly
 
Oh, yes, I've just tried that out. It will automatically do all of actions. By the way, I think the driver in B-Spec mode is quite stupid though. I tried to race my Chevolet Camaro LM in N-ring 4hr Endurance. I set the command to "5" plus "Overtake" on. I can say that he tried really hard and the car just kept running to grass. What worse was that the car slipped too "WELL" and it missed the entrance to the pit...... :indiff:

Well...maybe it's becaused I did not tune the car well for him to drive. But the thing is that I can handle my crappy tuned car and win but he cannot for the same race. So, now I've come to a conclusion that if a circuit containing grass and sands such as Autumn Ring or Grand Valley, then I should drive myself. Others I will just let him drive for me.
 
yeah, she will just sit there and wait for your respond for 5 sec, no respond at all will automally pit stop by herself, (snice it's loss time in pit stop, best for setting is fast (4) with overtaking on so she will still frist)

and yes, i called B-spec my girl :)👍
 
jamke
Oh, yes, I've just tried that out. It will automatically do all of actions. By the way, I think the driver in B-Spec mode is quite stupid though. I tried to race my Chevolet Camaro LM in N-ring 4hr Endurance. I set the command to "5" plus "Overtake" on. I can say that he tried really hard and the car just kept running to grass. What worse was that the car slipped too "WELL" and it missed the entrance to the pit...... :indiff:

Well...maybe it's becaused I did not tune the car well for him to drive. But the thing is that I can handle my crappy tuned car and win but he cannot for the same race. So, now I've come to a conclusion that if a circuit containing grass and sands such as Autumn Ring or Grand Valley, then I should drive myself. Others I will just let him drive for me.

If you set it to 5, the driver will drive very fast, but wear out the tires quickly and make a LOT of mistakes.

Set it to 3 or 4 :)
 
can anyone tell me what the arrow above the car means in b-spec?

i did the 1000mile classic championship today - if the fiat 500 is in the championship, leave pass on ALL the time
 
when you set it on 5 and you re sliding in the grass ...set it on 4 ... only put it on 5 when you are sure your care can handle fast turns!

can it also change the tires and stuff automaticly while pitting without you r at the ps2 ? and if so , when it continues driving it would suck if it went back to x1-mode?is this true? :s
 
spidey_
can it also change the tires and stuff automaticly while pitting without you r at the ps2 ? and if so , when it continues driving it would suck if it went back to x1-mode?is this true? :s

Yes it is true, so you'll have to set X3 mode again everytime she pit
 
bucket of water
can anyone tell me what the arrow above the car means in b-spec?

It means that the car with the arrow next to it just went through the last sector faster than the car in front of it. In other words, the arrow means it's catching it.
 
So if I set my commands to 4 and overtake and 3x, the car will automatically pit and change tires? But the game will revert into 1x mode? Thanks.
 
awdrifter2
So if I set my commands to 4 and overtake and 3x, the car will automatically pit and change tires? But the game will revert into 1x mode? Thanks.
about the tire change i dont know ... would be interesting if it did!

try to rune it one lap with the setting on 4 and watch it, if it goes off the course, try something else; and if he doesnt...keep it just like that
 
spidey_
about the tire change i dont know ... would be interesting if it did!

try to rune it one lap with the setting on 4 and watch it, if it goes off the course, try something else; and if he doesnt...keep it just like that

I thought if i tuned to level 4 or below, the driver would slow down and it would be possible to be overtaken? Is it not?

BTW, can anyone tell me about colors in sector screen (I think they are red to purple) in race monitor screen?
 
jamke
I thought if i tuned to level 4 or below, the driver would slow down and it would be possible to be overtaken? Is it not?

BTW, can anyone tell me about colors in sector screen (I think they are red to purple) in race monitor screen?

in 4 he is still driving fast (also depends on wath car you have) but when he makes mistakes in 5 , you dont have another choice!!
 
jamke
BTW, can anyone tell me about colors in sector screen (I think they are red to purple) in race monitor screen?

It shows how fast each driver performs thru each sector, bright red is fastest time thru that sector for that lap, purple is slowest.
 
I put in on 5 and overtake on until he has a comfortable lead, then its down to 2. Use a tire wear code and fuel code to run the race in 3X mode the whole time. I only do this to get as many variations of the F1 colors as I can 👍
 
Oshow
I put in on 5 and overtake on until he has a comfortable lead, then its down to 2. Use a tire wear code and fuel code to run the race in 3X mode the whole time. I only do this to get as many variations of the F1 colors as I can 👍
Now that's an interesting cheat I've never heard of. I mean, is it really that bad of a cheat if you use it for the 24 hours b-spec races. I might have to lookup these codes and try them. Thanks.
 
Back