dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Dec 23, 2010 #1 So do we know what these arrows next to Bob's helmet mean yet? The orange down arrow, the green right arrow and the blue up arrow?
So do we know what these arrows next to Bob's helmet mean yet? The orange down arrow, the green right arrow and the blue up arrow?
Track_Veteran Messages 223 Messages mungusCREEP Dec 23, 2010 #2 It's mentioned in the manual. It's his current 'form'. A higher level driver in bad form will perform worse than a lower level driver in good form.
It's mentioned in the manual. It's his current 'form'. A higher level driver in bad form will perform worse than a lower level driver in good form.
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Dec 23, 2010 #4 Track_Veteran It's mentioned in the manual. It's his current 'form'. A higher level driver in bad form will perform worse than a lower level driver in good form. Click to expand... So how do you make him get in "good form". My driver has won the past 7 races in my FGT and his arrow is down.
Track_Veteran It's mentioned in the manual. It's his current 'form'. A higher level driver in bad form will perform worse than a lower level driver in good form. Click to expand... So how do you make him get in "good form". My driver has won the past 7 races in my FGT and his arrow is down.
T the.hatter Messages 114 Dec 23, 2010 #5 Give him some rest. And don't make him work on Christmas lol.
JackC8 Messages 704 Minnesota, USA Messages Jack1982cp Dec 23, 2010 #6 I've had guys win several races in a row and their arrow is down. I dunno...I figured it was how tired they were.
I've had guys win several races in a row and their arrow is down. I dunno...I figured it was how tired they were.
ki11abee Messages 57 Messages KiLLaBEE1996 Dec 23, 2010 #7 Have multiple drivers and switch around them. If you use them alot they go down!
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Dec 23, 2010 #8 What? I need to give him a rest? I'll probably need to, trying to Gold Sebastian Vettel. I'll let him drive the X1 soon, Merry Christmas Bob
What? I need to give him a rest? I'll probably need to, trying to Gold Sebastian Vettel. I'll let him drive the X1 soon, Merry Christmas Bob