• 8<10%

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • 10<15%

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 15<20%

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 20<50%

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • 50+% (I'm a total god and win most races)

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
My original account Capt.Slow was 1.8% in 827 races.

I had just reached A while on that original and then started what became my new main account that I now use exclusively.

Fishtail is 2.4% wins in 534 races with 32% top 5.
Wins were coming up from E and some from my time bouncing back and forth from B to A.
Goose egg for wins in A DR but I have had a fair amount of top 5 and podiums.

I don't know if you can edit the pole results or not, but I accidentally casted a vote for 16%. But that didn't sound right, so I spent a few minutes researching grade-school math, and yep, I divided the wrong way. It's actually around 6%.

Anyway, in case anyone cares:

1694801372909.png

1 win of 50 (54?)something races... 😂 (Race A Special Stage Route X, 1st place with the Nissan GT-R) don't know how many % that would be... 🤔

Last edited:
Haven’t raced much Sport mode in GT7.

IMG_1491.jpeg

I did way more Sport Mode racing in GTS.

IMG_1492.jpeg

IMG_1493.jpeg

Last edited:
So far, 0 for 6, and never really close to a win. On the bright side, 5 of them (the last 5) were good enough for a CRB (and a SR rating of S), with a pair of podiums (both 3rd, the first thanks to somebody forgetting a required tire change).

I don't really care about how many wins I have - but I do pay more attention when it comes to how many times I've placed in the top five. I also care about how well I rank in championship events, like the TGR Cup, or even an Exhibition Series - especially now that we get tons of credits for placing well. But even then, it's not like I expect to be among the absolute best - I just wanna do my best and see where I land. I suppose a realistic goal of mine is to see if I can be the best in Connecticut's GT2 class rankings when it comes to the Nations Cup. I did place 3rd in Connecticut's GT2 class for the TGR Cup recently, too.

Regardless, here are my stats at the moment:

Total Races: 80

Clean Races: 49 (61.25%)

Victories: 6 (7.50%)

Top 5 Finishes: 60 (75.00%)

EDIT: I also don't do Daily Races as much anymore, since I'd rather do championship races for points. (I'm very comfortably in DR B, too, insofar that I don't even think I've ever done a Daily Race B or C in GT7.) Plus, if I want to earn a notable amount of credits, I'd rather either try to get a gold/silver on an Online Time Trial, or perhaps do more of the World Circuits events I haven't gotten to yet.

EDIT2: Also, just for giggles, I suppose I could post my stats for the Online Time Trials.

Total: 8 gold + 28 silver + 0 bronze = 36 time trials, at least that I've had time to enter.

Gold rate: ~22.22%

Silver: ~77.77%

EDIT3: Then there were my stats for fastest laps and pole positions. I have eight of each, so that's 10% of my total races when it comes to either stat.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd be surprised if anyone is in the +10% categories but what do I know. Perhaps some 👽 will vote?
I'm currently at 10.7% and I'm not an alien.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-18 142943.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-18 142943.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 14
wich I consider pretty decent at the age of someone who started sim racing with G.Crammonds GP2 :D
I started sim racing with GT7, unless you count the original Pole Position at the arcades - and I was something like 25 years old at the time. Did you hear that noise? That's dem ole bones creaking. :lol:

I'm loving these statistics. I'm honestly surprised at the number of people that have never won. Perhaps I should do a similar poll for the percentage of top 5 finishes instead?

I started sim racing with GT7, unless you count the original Pole Position at the arcades - and I was something like 25 years old at the time. Did you hear that noise? That's dem ole bones creaking. :lol:
Sounds familiar, though I'm a bit younger.

Back