• 8<10%

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • 10<15%

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 15<20%

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 20<50%

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • 50+% (I'm a total god and win most races)

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

TheNormsk

Premium
United States
Wisconsin
BritGuyInUSA
I'm curious as to how often people win races they compete in sport mode.

Look up your sport statistics and divide your win rate (green arrow) against your total number of races (red arrow) to get your win percentage (x100). What is it?
IMG_7410.jpeg

I feel mine is on the low side at 2.6% but I don't know. Hence the curiousity.

EDIT: I've changed the poll to allow multiple entries so if you have alt accounts, you can enter for those as well.

Last edited:
I'm at 3% but to be fair all races I have won were in lower classes where I didnt belong. I have never won a race with all A's or B's :-(

Honestly, I'd be surprised if anyone is in the +10% categories but what do I know. Perhaps some 👽 will vote?

Honestly, I'd be surprised if anyone is in the +10% categories but what do I know. Perhaps some 👽 will vote?
It's not that unfeasible, if you're good but don't play Sport Mode often you can rack up tons of wins as you start in the lower ranks regardless. Both my alts are at about 10-15% because of this, racking up quite a few in the climb from E to A. I always started from the back with those ones too, so the ratio is definitely lower than it could be.

More surprising to me is that my top 5 ratio is 60% - much higher than I expected.

It's not that unfeasible, if you're good but don't play Sport Mode often you can rack up tons of wins as you start in the lower ranks regardless. Both my alts are at about 10-15% because of this, racking up quite a few in the climb from E to A. I always started from the back with those ones too, so the ratio is definitely lower than it could be.

More surprising to me is that my top 5 ratio is 60% - much higher than I expected.
That's very true. My GB account has a higher win rate due to me being better went I started it. But the poll only allows one entry so I'm relying on people to put in their main account. I hadn't considered alt accounts when I posted.

EDIT: I changed the poll so you can add alt accounts now. It is now multi-select.

I entered my GB account. 7 wins over 71 races. Annoyingly that just misses out that 10%+ category as well.

Last edited:
Imagine driving for 56 days, 4 times around the world and still not level 50. That grind...
That's because driving wouldn't get you to level 50. The demands had stuff like 100 wins etc etc.
And also I never cared about trophies or levels so never caters to what is needed to get them.
I was never good at sports, not because I'm uncoordinated or not strong but because I was never competitive enough. If someone else wants the ball then I don't care.

I'm curious as to how often people win races they compete in sport mode.

Look up your sport statistics and divide your win rate (green arrow) against your total number of races (red arrow) to get your win percentage (x100). What is it?View attachment 1287338

I feel mine is on the low side at 2.6% but I don't know. Hence the curiousity.

EDIT: I've changed the poll to allow multiple entries so if you have alt accounts, you can enter for those as well.
There's a wide gap between my accounts.
My alt account is the one I use for starting at the back. Probably about 2/3 of the races are entered without qualifying.
That one is at 10%
But the other accounts, which I cherry-pick the races I'm good at, and always qualify, is at 47%. 👍

I am on about 90 wins out of just under 300 races.

That is artificially impressive. Some weeks it is possible to rack up lots of relatively easy wins in Race A - that is a lot easier than Races B or C, which are always a lot more challenging.

Last edited:
I just checked my GT Sport numbers. Damn, I did a ton of racing!
6,647 races. 1,003 wins.
When GT7 was getting close to being released, I pushed really hard to make it to 1,000 wins, because I probably wouldn't play GTS again, once the new game came out.

*** BenRod did 16,225 GTS races, and had 3,013 wins. :eek:

Last edited:

This is where I am in my #1 (aka, try hard) account. Sitting at 37.5% with an A+.

Was playing GT for decades and GT7 is my first online so I got a lot of easy wins while I climbed up the ranks. Also, I've done a handful of Race As where - no disrespect to anyone - the competition wasn't very good. Meaning, most drivers are Bs and Cs. So those are kind cheap wins but there's nothing I can do about that.

My EMEA account I do try on as well, but it's still young with less than 80 races. 75% thru A and ratio is 30%.

I do every race on my main account in "daily" race A and about half the races are some sort of challenge attempt like starting in last, using a Mopar, any week it's possible driving a jelly and or wheelie car, and a combination of all that so I genuinely don't know my win percentage when I race seriously. On my alt account it's even harder to tell because challenges attempts in World Series events are more unpredictable.

4 wins from 90 races for me doing GTWS races almost exclusively at high A/low A+. Excluding the dailies I did the first week after GT7 launched, I think I'm at 3 wins from around 85 races.

I have 28 races with a top 5 finish though, so I don't think I'm doing too badly, especially considering how I can get a little rusty in the gaps between seasons.

reposted from the daily thread...

without looking atm, 2000+ races, <1% wins. woohoo!

I, too, focus more on top 5-8 and coutn anything under 5 as a 'win'. I'd also like to see a time series of my ratios. GT7 is my first time with online racing, the early races were definitely a learning curve. I still rarely, rarely(!) win, but top 5 and CRbs are more common now.

Back