B-Spec Euro Hatchback ideas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Menown
  • 13 comments
  • 1,161 views
Messages
980
Canada
London, Ontario
Messages
Freakyweakywoo
I'm looking for a not-so-OTT car to give to Bob to win this. I did it in a clapped out old 106 Rallye and I just know Bob isn't going to win in that.

Any cheap-ish euro hatchback ideas?

Thanks.
 
I used both of the premium VW Golf GTIs successfully. They are nice cars to hold on to later on as well. The Golf IV can be RM'd.
 
I used both of the premium VW Golf GTIs successfully. They are nice cars to hold on to later on as well. The Golf IV can be RM'd.

I like! I'm going to give it a try with the RM Golf... I have the Stealth McLaren so that was my default choice.
 
I think I won mine with a Lambo. Much like I won the Compact Car challenge with a Skyline.
 
Oh look at that, going to level a new B-Spec driver in the Euro Hatch, and I can use my Veyron.
 
I'm trying to avoid taking the piss and using Lambo's and Veyrons for a hatchback race. GT5 reminds me of GT2 where you could pretty much use anything in every race. The golf is a great idea though, may as well start a Golf collection going while I'm at it.
 
This has to be a bug. I won it with an R8. I don't think you can classify a MR as a hatchback in real life. Can you?
 
I used a Delta Integrale, simply because I really don't have anything else...
 
I can't remember what I used. Might have been the '08 Renaultsport Megane.
 
This has to be a bug. I won it with an R8. I don't think you can classify a MR as a hatchback in real life. Can you?

The cars don't have "flag" to tell the game if they are hatchbacks or not, so the event has no way of knowing if your car is one. It's the same with Compact Championship. Look at the restrictions for both events, the game simply doesn't care what you use. It's the honor system.
 
Actually if you click entry requirement(or something like that), and click the Garage button in there, it filters your garage list to the cars that eligible for the series. I think in European Hatch back the requirement was only European....I could've entered McLaren F1 if I wanted to....I guess its sorta a hatch back....
 
You can find a used Audi S3 pretty cheap.

An erratic & dumb Bob will have the easiest time in an AWD car.
 
I used a RM GTI and bob was getting passed by a stock lupo. I had to keep him in the red to actually win the stupid thing.
 
Back