B-Spec Expert Historic Car Cup Help ?

• Thread starter Zathra5_
  • 694 comments
Awesome, I was stuck on the Cote race and tried multiple tune ups. Finally the one that worked is adding 200kgs to the rear of the Toyota 7. Without it he'll smack into corner at the bottom of the hill at the chicane.

blauster654,thanks dude.i just did it while i was reading.at the end there was 24 sec between me and 2j.i was sure that my guy was gonna be 3rd cuz there was 2 of the 2js.so i wasnt even looking to tv.i was keep pressing X non-stop (speed up,orange one).then i realized that i became 1st.
lvl 34 guy,almost 35
there was only this race left (and last 2 races on Endurance Series)
toyota 7,with blauster654's guide ,plus oil changed and washed :)

2D car with high rpm turbo and gears toned down to a top speed of about 160-170mph and I blitzed it was 1st by lap 2 and won it by about 15sec's without babysittin my bob if I pushed him prob would of lapped a few cars it was that easy!!

I know I'm late to the party, I only started playing this game about a month ago. I used the 2J with no turbo and turned my tranny down to about 160mph. The key for me was backing out until the other 2J was behind me at the start. I took over 1st on the 1st lap and he got stuck in 7th. I walked away and came back with a 15sec win.

Back