B-Spec friend appreciation thread

• Thread starter brambos
  • 272 comments
Burammm
Guys, my Bobs would like to thank those of you who have taken the trouble to add my guys (Burammm) to your races. Much appreciated!

I have a lot of new friend all of a sudden, but I'll try my best to return the favor as much as possible!

You rock! đź‘Ť

I am not in your circle, OP. However, I have seriously tweaked out on the B Spec and remote racing today. I LOVE IT!

(slobbers)

The cash is very nice, but the community adding and hosting while I also host was a real joy...dare I say a dance. My drivers are rolling now as my ps3 cools off.

Thanks to all my guys out there and all of you B Spec Tweakers.

Guys, my Bobs would like to thank those of you who have taken the trouble to add my guys (Burammm) to your races. Much appreciated!

I have a lot of new friend all of a sudden, but I'll try my best to return the favor as much as possible!

You rock! đź‘Ť

You're welcome - glad to help the cause! See you out there!

GTP_spacecadetcc

hey brambos, i've added you earlier tonight, i'll be running a few races from now and then, will be using ur drivers.

Indeed, I'm surprised how well the GTP community has taken to the remote races. It's absolutely amazing! To those who've raced my drivers, Thank you and I'll be sure to race your drivers tonight in return!

I would also like to say thanks to everyone i have added, or who have added me, including Burammm for racing my Bobs. I think this is a really nice feature to GT5. My Bobs are lapping up all the extra attention.

SweetRacer69:

Yes - Big thanks to a bunch of you guys above: Burammm, Bwootzbaa, EDKEdwin, damienfoto and SweetRacer69 - you guys have been rolling my Bobs and I keep rolling yours. Pretty good group. Cheers!

GTP_spacecadetcc

Thanks to all of you, I'm at school doing nothing right now, so I'm hosting all I can :sly:
Especially Buramm, racingworld, manshear, UZZ30, grrlpurple and probably some others I've left out! đź‘Ť

also,me i dlike to thank all people that are racing my drivers!!
and that, i ll try to run as many races are possible for me to run, A-spec for now can wait:)
will continue to host when i get home from work

Last edited:
i think we are more prone to use up the drivers of friends in alphabetical order lol

i fill up my list from top to bottom usually but now try to alternate and try to start from the middle or bottom of my friends list

Just wish to thank anyone who has been racing my bobs. Hosted all day yesterday, will continue to host when i get home from work. Though I have managed to use the old laptop in the office to launch a few races this afternoon.

I would also like to thank all my new friends that have helped my bobs make money, don't worry i have been using you all when i host and will be hosting more later today :)

P.s I use all initials in my list, don't i WRECKU ;)

Bob Battle!
5464713035_efaefc9803.jpg

Thanks guys!

I can't check who has been racing me but I've watched my Bobs' personal fortunes skyrocket over the past two days, so thank you, whoever you are! I'll check the logs later tonight and I'll be sure to return the favour. I think I'll be buying the Alfa Romeo DTM car tonight in your honour.

Big thanks to all that use my drivers, sometimes it takes me a while to even start a race since all my drivers are used up, unless I queue up right after a race finishes.

I would like to thank amusingdude and Cassady73 for running my bobs all day today. I will certainly repay the favor tonight when I get home.

Add me PSN - Lennyreed

Id like to thank XtraMInty wrecku and i am sure i am forggeting others but i am def checking my logs and returning the favors

I also want to thank everyone. I hosted quite a few races last night alternating different people on my list to help everyone out. I turned on my PS3 today and received a lot of friend requests for remote racing. This is a lot of fun and a great community feature. Thanks to all who have used my Bobs and I will continue to use all the ones on my friend list!

Hi and thanks
I thought everyone would just add me and forget me (I won't mention some names though) but most people have been racing my bobs a lot and I try to return the favour but I have a hard time getting my bobs free:lol:
Thanks to Guml8all, kawahaura(tricky name), dabest2500, GTP_spacecadetcc, Chqr(great bob names btw) and many others who have helped me and my bobs level up!

:gtplanet: FTW!!

I'm just glad I was able to get over the hump I was at in B-Spec. (18-19)<--That was murder before RR. And I want to thank all of you for it. I have quintupled the number of friends in my list, and I love checking it and seeing 20 people online, all playing GT5 :D

Big thanks from me, also enjoying the share car feature, have used this to test drive several different cars, will be RRing tomorrow afternoon onwards,

Thanks from here as well! Haven't been able to host too much recently. Lots of folks online so Bobs are busy! Will get back to hosting a lot tonight. Pretty fun to see how quickly they progress

Back