B-Spec friend appreciation thread

• Thread starter brambos
  • 272 comments
Thanks to everyone that's been racing my Bobs. I like waking up in the morning and finding three prize lights on all six of my Bobs. :) I try to return the favor as much as possible but often times my guys are all busy. If I don't get to you please be patient. I try to check my logs and repay you guys that have been racing my Bobs.

Guys, my Bobs would like to thank those of you who have taken the trouble to add my guys (Burammm) to your races. Much appreciated!

I have a lot of new friend all of a sudden, but I'll try my best to return the favor as much as possible!

You rock! 👍

Dear brambos,

Please do not add anymore friend I do not want to share you.

Thanks in advance.

But seriously youre a champ!👍 👍 👍

Have to say many thanks to everyone who has added me and used my Bobs. I am currently running a whole day's worth of events, and to anyone on my list already, thanks for letting me use your Bobs.

Feel free to add me, I have at least 2 Bob's (6 today) online most days. And I will be running a lot of events.

(Much to the boss' annoyment! Hehe).

Anyway, thanks to all who are helping me, I will be returning the favours!

My thanks go out to all that have raced my Bobs as well. I try to go from the top of the list, then the middle, then the end to choose guys to race against too when I host, so hopefully everyone gets some fair time.

Agreed! Thanks to my new B-spec friends from around the world who keep my Bobs busy. It's great to get up in the morning, check the PS3, and see that I earned some credits while I was sleeping!

Also, extra thanks to everyone who took the time to find an interesting name for some/all of their Bobs. It's fun to select racers like H. Hogan, T. Bradshaw, and M. Schumacher when I'm hosting. One thing they all have in common: they can beat my V. Young. (Poor guy is winless in like 60 races. Maybe I should cut him before he starts pouting...).

most of the money i've made from remote races has come from people here, so just wanted to say thanks. and i hope i've made you lots of money too.

Thanks to those using my guys - hosting my first one of the day no thanks to GT5 home which keeps logging me out and giving the Maintenance message 👎

Just hosting a few races now and going through my list til I have used at least 1 racer from my friends list, thanks to all who have used mine so far

Thank you too...

rpiereck74

kyparamies

cranky123

LeStique

gumbysdonkey

You guys rock. I think there's even a few more but I don't remember the names right now so I apologize. I'll keep running your drivers as much as I can. Thanks again.

Just a quick apology to any of the guys (LeStique was one of them) who I added last night but I didn't log into GT5 to update my friends list and have missed out on a whole days racing.

I will make up for it by pulling another all day race fest tomorrow! Oh yeah!

Just a shout out to those who are actually hosting races. Add these people if you can.

puppy1985
amusingdube
Cassady73
hiendhifiman

Add me, I host races every night.

PSN - lennyreed

Last edited:
Massive shout out to these guys:

MARKIRL
LeStique
plug-n-play424
Fluke1981
kyparamies
Jakespeed333

And everyone else who added me and raced me yesterday and today, will be hosting most of this evening, and then all night.

PSN - itztricky118

I'd like to thank all the people who added me for remote racing. Though I lost my data again. x.x I'll try to host many remote races asap.

Thanks to everyone who added me and is racing my bobs. I'm trying to return the favor while at work via remote desktop to home. Doing over 10 races per day and closer to 20.

Thanks again everyone!!

Thank you
Wrecku
Orangekop
Pedro742010
CRCError1970
Maxpower0811
Yonis
Lemonsausage
Tensazangetsu831
Wichetael
Mirnoth
Cassady73
Youoverrotated
Eyecon221
FeJoCe
ZzNightszZ
Tomiam84
Ignatz87

Massive shout out to these guys:

MARKIRL
LeStique
plug-n-play424
Fluke1981
kyparamies
Jakespeed333

And everyone else who added me and raced me yesterday and today, will be hosting most of this evening, and then all night.

PSN - itztricky118

Thanks to everyone who added me and is racing my bobs. I'm trying to return the favor while at work via remote desktop to home. Doing over 10 races per day and closer to 20.

Thanks again everyone!!

You are both very welcome. Almost time for me to call it a day after 9 hours of races. I'll be doing the same again tomorrow and Friday.

Thanks to both of you too and also DRR34, bluliz, plug-n-play424, stelek and Oyetaco amongst others. 👍

Definitely big thanks go out to

morphedus
AMH_
Igwyana
WRECKU
GTP_spacecadetcc
MH4Wheel
Burammm

I also host between 5-10 races each night so if you're going to return the favor like these guys have, feel free to add me.

Just got back from work(can't host in a warehouse :grumpy:)

Huge thanks to:
Method_Thirtysix
Rpierick(sanmusa)
MARKIRL
lyme3m
strngz0731
Davy_B
DerbyCityBoy1
GunzRazorsknifes
Demolisher_1

and everyone else who has been pimping my Bobs for me! :)

Hosting now while I do homework and watch Netflix!

I want to thank everyone that has been racing my bob's as well, I host at least five races a night.

would appreciate the add of the account and my available bob's...sorry to say am new to the gt world, so really would appreciate it ... play the game nightly now because of my new born baby...lol... so add me and ill re turn the favors and any one down to share the x1 until i could win it...becuase its hard being low on cash...thanks again...

I have a list of more than 20 great hosts, and I do what I can to race their Bobs as much as possible. Too many to mention and maybe some would be forgotten in the process, so thanks to you all, you know who you are..:)

A big thank you to -

Funkinator
p360eter1
Da_Crunk_Miester
Demolisher_1
amusingdube
Cassady73
morphedus
BooHaMDaN

I will be racing all of your drivers as soon as I get home tonight!

Milk / PSN - karl_bigboy

have to drop my hat to all those who have contributed to the evolution of my BoBs, trying to return the favor as much as I can ;)

psn id= ARC-071

The wife made me take her out last night so I was only able to run about 4 races last night for everyone, sorry everyone. I'm going to make her cook tonight so I can run races for each of you.
Thanks to all of you running races last night and today. I will make it up to you tonight.

kbb01
Gaso_
Robzombie1230
GTP_Manuelos
Tomiam84
JWalker_SSR7
Smokezeke
Umfintoa
amusingdube
Cassady73
testdasi
XRaptor529