B-Spec friend appreciation thread

• Thread starter brambos
  • 272 comments
Got to say Thank You to Nsubordinate and Weedhat for running a few races today.

Got a few random PSN's to add tonight and found out I can host races whilst on my work computer, so I'll be grinding away with everyones Bob's tomorrow. ;)

I also wish to thank thee all who have contributed in expanding my riches, I MEAN.... you are all dear friends!, hehhe.

Returning the favor as I go along, and hopefully, it may form the basis for me to start meeting other petrolheads or GT heads to race along with.

Massive thanks to everyone who have been racing my Bobs so far! I'm checking my logs and will definitely return the favor! :)

There are too many of you guys for me to mention separately but I would especially like to thank the following:

Theswisscow
NightScare2k9
wylinU
SweetRacer69
Boomer319
treblein99
WRECKU
WillOneR
Lemonsausage
XtraMinty
GTP_spacecadetcc
CRCError1970
whm1

:cheers:

Gonna host several races today and continue hosting tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Just gotta say thank you to a whole lot of my new friends for racing my bobs.
Can`t mention them all. They know it if they read this Thread.
Will start giving races back from tomorrow on. Be Ready for a lot of money and XP. :D

also big thanks from me to

GTP_abraxas
prettyniceguy
daniele_fer
MARKIRL
zeybeks
papapro
rieger81
DRR34
cranky123

and many others for hosting my bobs, i'll return the favor whenever i can ;)

Wow, this is a great new feature to the game. Although I have some friends with shared drivers i'm still searching for more.

Feel free to add me to your friendslist so we can boost each others drivers.

ID zandbever

To everyone who has added me or If I added you. Thank you for everything

I haven't been racing your guys for a few days now because of work but my weekend Is here. Prepare to make millions.

Just gotta say thank you to a whole lot of my new friends for racing my bobs.
Can`t mention them all. They know it if they read this Thread.
Will start giving races back from tomorrow on. Be Ready for a lot of money and XP. :D

thanks for using my bobs, you're on my list next time I host,,,

have to drop my hat to all those who have contributed to the evolution of my BoBs, trying to return the favor as much as I can ;)

psn id= ARC-071

you're welcome and
thanks for returning the favor..........

Why isn't my online friends list updated with the friends list from GT5 already?

I have loads more people on my PS3 list, Weedhat, LeStique, Ocelotspleen... Loads more, but they aren't appearing on my remote racing browser (not at home).

I have been in and out of GT5 and PSN to try and 'kick' the list into updating but it's not there. I have been running loads of races but I can't add these new guys while I'm not at home...

Any suggestions?

ItWasntMe
Why isn't my online friends list updated with the friends list from GT5 already?

I have loads more people on my PS3 list, Weedhat, LeStique, Ocelotspleen... Loads more, but they aren't appearing on my remote racing browser (not at home).

I have been in and out of GT5 and PSN to try and 'kick' the list into updating but it's not there. I have been running loads of races but I can't add these new guys while I'm not at home...

Any suggestions?

Trying browsing your GT5 friend list inside of GT5 on ur PS3

Trying browsing your GT5 friend list inside of GT5 on ur PS3

I have done that last night, quit GT5, signed out of PSN, and then all the way back in. They are on my friends list in GT5, but not when I check on gran-turismo.com

It's annoying as I'm only racing about 5 peoples' Bobs at the moment and could be doing 20+!

Ypmud for his testing using all 6 of my drivers which has earnt me over £500k in around 7 hrs.

The outcome of this testing? 5 minute races payout over 2.5 times per minute more than 20min races. See my post in "race time length matter?" thread for more details. (sorry on iPhone app & not sure if I can threadlink from it?)

Thanks, strangely I got adds already I think from this thread.

I have B-spec going nonstop, so if you want the Cr. you'll have to add me.

Got it going now ;)

Off to work

Thanks guys for the past week of running.

Sancho_Pwnza77
SenorPez
Skymeat1
TensaZangetsu831
yonis
stpatty
Steffan
yiddomark
Burammm
pappycroom

There are way too many to list. Thanks again.

What I am doing since they removed trades for cars over 1 mil --is I will put high value cars like FGT and 2j etc..so you can run races and make credits with the online shared cars and save for your collection as it will be harder now .

After seasonals are finished I will add any expensive cars to line up --I will try to shuffle them once a week or so .

Thanks to you all for breathing some fun back into the game .
ledhed444 PSN id.

I have done that last night, quit GT5, signed out of PSN, and then all the way back in. They are on my friends list in GT5, but not when I check on gran-turismo.com

It's annoying as I'm only racing about 5 peoples' Bobs at the moment and could be doing 20+!

I've noticed from my gran-turismo.com log, is that it is normally 4-5hours behind.
That may be the problem with your friends list as well. The website just hasn't caught up yet.

Hey guys I posted earlier, but I'm still down for anymore adds, if people want to be raced. I have 6 low 20's bobs up. I usually do at least 5-10 races a day

Thanks to:

djwirth2
x-necrosis
ymic
nggrant38
null-gnade
JGGF
aussiestu

and al the others that have been racing my Bobs.

I loaned my game out to my brother (in hopes of getting him hooked so he'll buy the game)...so I won't be able to host any races until around the 3rd or 4th. If you don't wanna run my Bobs anymore, thats cool...i'll start hosting races again once I get my game back.

Back