B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2: Automate Remote Races

• Thread starter yonis
  • 4,266 comments
Trying this out. I have the PS3 in standby mode, double checked my password but it gets about halfway through logging in and then nothing happens.

Tried again after I let it sit and now it is working fine or so it appears. Thanks man!

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been covered but this was easier than reading about a million pages trying to find an answer and the seach doesn't have a obvious answer. How does the widget update my friend? I've added a few people over the last few days, they show up on my ps and on the gt website but nothing on the widget? Is there a way to speed it up and get the new names to appear?

Magus978
Force reauthentification. That should get the new names on your list :)

Didn't see this options anywhere on the widget, but I am pretty stupid!! I'll have a look tonight. Cheers :-)

Love the widget it works flawlessly.

Now onto this post. I just recently started automating these and I must say it is a easy way with no effort from me to gain cash. Even if I wasn't using the widget and just starting races from my browser at work it is the same, the game playing itself with no direction from me which is not like true B-spec by directing your drivers with commands.

I do not see the point in remote races. If you cannot have any direct connection with the drivers it is just wasting power and showing that PD cannot think of a better for a player to gain credits. To me it feels cheap and it has no direct connection with the B-spec mode. I actually left my PS3 on all day and all night last night and then when I woke up I played some seasonals and just now cut it off. I feel like I am killing my console or shortening the life expectancy of it.:)

Is anyone else feeling my frustration with this?

frason
Right-click on the widget and the option should be there.

Sorted cheers for the help. I've right clicked that widget about 100 times trying to update my drives so how I didn't see it I'll never know!

I do not see the point in remote races. If you cannot have any direct connection with the drivers it is just wasting power and showing that PD cannot think of a better way to gain credits to award to the player. To me it feels cheap and it has no direct connection with the B-spec mode.

The point is to have 6 races every 20 mins with 1 of your drivers in each 20 mins race.
Instead of 1 race with 1 driver for 20mins in ofline B-spec.

The removal the PS3 AI of the ofline mode. replaced with 90 PSN ID B-spec drivers AI doing a race every 20 mins.
With those drivers sharing a max prize fund off.....
Cr193800 Exp 158470 per 20 min race. so x6 = Cr 1,162,800, Exp 950,820 every 20 mins.

Doing all this while not even being at your PS3. Instead you are at a web browser any where.
Hence its REAL PD name "GT any where"

Yes the idea of doing some thing thats NOT selfish may be new to some people..
It uses your B-spec drivers, It increases their b-spec levels, It increases your overall B-spec level.
So yes its B-spec, So yes any thing were you don't drive the car has been labeled B-spec buy users.
PD don't call it B-spec they called it "GT any where" but the name has not stuck with users.

Yes if your drivers are last every time in NASCAR and Lemans races. it will get depressing but only untill B-spec driver level 30. When they can keep up a bit better

GT any were was not new, it was delayed. it was listed in the GT manual on release day.

GraphiteGB
The point is to have 6 races every 20 mins with 1 of your drivers in each 20 mins race.

The removal the PS3 AI of the ofline mode. replaced with 90 PSN ID B-spec drivers AI doing a race every 20 mins.
Cr193800 Exp 158470 per 20 min race. so x6 = Cr 1,162,800, Exp 950,820 every 20 mins.

Doing all this while not even being at your PS3. Instead you are at a web browser any where.

It uses your B-spec drivers, It increases their b-spec levels, It increases your overall B-spec level.
So yes its B-spec, So yes any thing were you don't drive the car has been labeled B-spec buy users.
PD don't call it B-spec they called it "GT any where" but the name has not stuck with users.

Yes if your drivers are last every time in NASCAR and Lemans races. it will get depressing but only untill B-spec driver level 30. When they can keep up a bit better

GT any were was not new, it was delayed. it was listed in the GT manual on release day.

Huh? 6 races every 20 mins? Impossible. 90 psn ids huh? All the numbers are way wacky or something :) lol.

No wild July 4th for me, just boring, lonely, sad, depressing day. Went to bed and can't sleep. :(

Grinding probably will be hit and miss with me the next week or so. Reciprocate is good for me since I may not be racing bob much if at all. I'm going to try, but it will be hit and miss, just a heads up.

Hi I'm new to the widget and have got another question,( probably another stupid one) I've tried tonight to leave the widget running but if I don't touch my lap-top for a bit it goes into some kind of sleep mode and the widget seems to stop working. How do I get round this? Is there a setting on my lap-top or should the widget still carry on? I'm not closing the lap-top which I know puts it to sleep, I thought it was just a screensaver thing if you didn't touch it.

May be I should used the words over 90 other PSN users.

You only have 6 drivers.( well I can have as many as i want as I can replicate the driver glitch when I like.)

Minimum 1 driver per race.
So 6 friends run 1 race each. There for 6 races every 20 mins use your drivers.
Those friends have 15 different friends than each other racing.
6x15= 90 PSN user.
Thats 90 PSN users Driving in the same races as 1 of my drivers.

With out GT any where 84 of those PSN IDs would not be earning any thing as there PS3 is off.
Im not even hosting Im watching the stats from my browser with six different windows.

Huh? 6 races every 20 mins? Impossible. 90 psn ids huh? All the numbers are way wacky or something :) lol.

To be honest, I wasn't able to fully follow GraphiteGB either, but I do understand where he got the numbers from. Your 6 drivers could potentially race in 6 races every 20 minutes (each one in a different race), where they would race, assuming full fields, 90 other drivers, and these six races would produce exactly the prize pool he referred to, a prize pool that is shared amongst those 96 drivers.

Edit: Beaten.

I do not see the point in remote races. If you cannot have any direct connection with the drivers it is just wasting power and showing that PD cannot think of a better for a player to gain credits. To me it feels cheap and it has no direct connection with the B-spec mode. I actually left my PS3 on all day and all night last night and then when I woke up I played some seasonals and just now cut it off. I feel like I am killing my console or shortening the life expectancy of it.:)

I don't. I love B-Spec remote. Not intervening with the drivers is more like how I played offline B-Spec in the first place. After all, I've carefully selected my drivers so they wouldn't need any baby-sitting in the first place (or so I'd like to think). ;)

What you get with remote that you don't get with offline B-Spec isn't just the money without doing much at all, not even the money you get while your PS3 is off, you actually get to see your drivers race the drivers of other people. Granted, you're less of a manager and more of a spectator, but they're still your drivers, and you want them to win, win against all your "friends". I love B-Spec remote for exactly that reason. Well, and for all the money you can make with very little effort. :)

Hi I'm new to the widget and have got another question,( probably another stupid one) I've tried tonight to leave the widget running but if I don't touch my lap-top for a bit it goes into some kind of sleep mode and the widget seems to stop working. How do I get round this? Is there a setting on my lap-top or should the widget still carry on? I'm not closing the lap-top which I know puts it to sleep, I thought it was just a screensaver thing if you didn't touch it.

Computer Sleep timer needs to be disabled. As will the HDD sleep options.
Should be in the POWER management section of controll panel.:)

HDD to never.
Computer to never.
Display to 10 mins.

:)

I don't. I love B-Spec remote. Not intervening with the drivers is more like how I played offline B-Spec in the first place. After all, I've carefully selected my drivers so they wouldn't need any baby-sitting in the first place (or so I'd like to think). ;)

What you get with remote that you don't get with offline B-Spec isn't just the money without doing much at all, not even the money you get while your PS3 is off, you actually get to see your drivers race the drivers of other people. Granted, you're less of a manager and more of a spectator, but they're still your drivers, and you want them to win, win against all your "friends". I love B-Spec remote for exactly that reason. Well, and for all the money you can make with very little effort. :)

What I'm saying is that you have no input into what happens and exists only to grind without you doing anything. Watching is pretty cool but it is a lame excuse to earn credits, if everything was cheaper then there would be no use for it.

Whats the point of remote races? I still don't get it.. I understand you share your drivers and lend them(?) to your friends or something? I've got all my guys at 38-39 I think..

Ishie
Whats the point of remote races? I still don't get it.. I understand you share your drivers and lend them(?) to your friends or something? I've got all my guys at 38-39 I think..

As far as I'm concerned it's all about cold hard cash! My 6 drivers are all holding at least 4 million at the moment. Plus you help people out and they help you. :-)

What I'm saying is that you have no input into what happens and exists only to grind without you doing anything. Watching is pretty cool but it is a lame excuse to earn credits, if everything was cheaper then there would be no use for it.

I wasn't too fulfilled just hitting pace-up overtake either. If there is one thing they got right about remote racing IMO is that it does not require user input.

it just added to the already great replay value in the game , i cant wait til they give us more tracks and possibly longer races in b spec remote race mode

does anyone know of this possibly happening ?

Also is there anyway of setting up remote races with just one driver from each user , making it a total of 16 different users per race.
If this is possible without doing it manually , let me know pls

Also is there anyway of setting up remote races with just one driver from each user , making it a total of 16 different users per race.
If this is possible without doing it manually , let me know pls

I've never tried myself, but in theory couldn't you just set the widget to leave 5 drivers free all the time? You would need a huge friends list for this though or else the grinder would struggle to fill the grid if your friends were being raced elsewhere.

Last edited:
I'm here to say thanks for the widget, and ask a question. I'm using another account for leveling my drivers. Yesterday widget worked fine, and take 5 drivers randomly from my account. But today it takes only 1 or 2 drivers.
I'm use USA server and 3 thr/5 sec delay. I tried to change these parameters, but when i decrease delays or threads, widget says that There's nobody to race!
Does anybody got this problem?
ps. sorry if i'm not good in english, just start to learn it

My grinder doesn't seem to be working anymore, there is a server issue or it monitors for it (server).

You can add me XxBen78xX

My grinder doesn't seem to be working anymore, there is a server issue or it monitors for it (server).

You can add me XxBen78xX
US and GB sites are still working when i login.
snapshot38.png

(Can't run the widget at the moment family members borrowed the XP laptop)

I wasn't too fulfilled just hitting pace-up overtake either. If there is one thing they got right about remote racing IMO is that it does not require user input.

What's crazy is the only input PD wants you to do is pick a driver and a track then repeat.

What's crazy is the only input PD wants you to do is pick a driver and a track then repeat.
Offline you need to pick the specific car as well.
Online the track choice is made buy PD.
you choose....
The car class type.
The other opponents you race with. (yes you are supposed to do it manualy remember)
Race length (currently removed only 20mins)

Yes yonis wonder full widget removes those choices.
( Its been 2 days since he released any updates to his work on the browser Extension, stupid 4th of july :) holidays. )

I don't understand why your complaining though, thats a good thing, your here using the widget as well. Why complicate things? Could you imagine nursing your drivers for 24 hours straight? I never cared for B-Spec until this whole remote racing thing. It's such a good addition to the game on so many levels.

Back