B-Spec grinding for GTP_WRS members

That debug thing Ren posted really helped.

It's set to Belgium.

Have changed to the US server to see if that makes a difference...

In other news, the best payout is from the LMPs at Indy, IIRC.
Just looked into this and it seems that the Monza event pays slightly more...

original

Thanks to Firestartar 👍

Last edited:
I just had a look and it takes only 1 min between end of race and start of new race.

Hi Guys.
I have sent out friend requests and just wondering if you can use my driver aswell. Like Adam I am a rookie at this. I have set my driver to be shared. If there is anything else I have to do please let me know.

Cheers
Craig.

Carlos Fandango
Have changed to the US server to see if that makes a difference...

Just looked into this and it seems that the Monza event pays slightly more...

Thanks to Firestartar 👍

Those guys did do some very nice spading; I think Indy still gets the overall nod due to average race finish times, but test away! (Monza has bigger numbers, but you get more overall races at Indy, I think)

Hi Guys.
I have sent out friend requests and just wondering if you can use my driver aswell. Like Adam I am a rookie at this. I have set my driver to be shared. If there is anything else I have to do please let me know.

Cheers
Craig.

I'll add you as soon as I get back from bringing my daughter to school.

EDIT:
Codes mentioned above are only for the next single race.

Last edited:
Hi Guys.

Cheers
Craig.

Have added you Craig. Will be running the Corvette in a minute, but you'll be on in a few hours.

@Christophe, I seem to be having full grids again now. Could be the changes I made, or could just be because the US are asleep, either way it's running better using the US server and 4 threads instead of 1 :cheers:

Tomorrow morning edit: 4 threads is the way forward. Not only are my grids pretty much full for every race, but I'm getting a much better spread of PSN id's.

Will update the OP with this new handy hint 👍

Last edited:
Ok guys, I have retired my drivers from my Dynamic_Skills account to avoid confusion. I have just left 1 driver in there that I will be hosting races with as I noticed a couple of you were still running them 👍

Sorry for the confusion, all should be fine now. :)

Will be running drivers tomorrow morning again, if there are others that want their drivers run that haven't already sent me an FR, send me one and they will be ran in the morning :cheers:

Please send to Dynamic_Skills :mad::lol:

Sorry about running the Dynamic guys Kelvin, once I accepted the friends request I never went in and changed the list on the widget. I just put Dynamic in never run.👍

I will leave my widget running over the weekend so everyone expect a lot of races and cash barring server issues.

:cheers:

Currently running drivers now, need to get back into doing the WRS really and go racing with some of you guys in the 3D3 events or regular online lobbies.

Had a week or so break and still don't feel like doing any of the above, my fault really for flying through most of the career on my GTP account

May need to force myself to do something on GT so I can get back into it, I don't think the reason for me not playing is boredom, just burnt myself out in the career mode :crazy:

I've got my dino desktop computer running again, and just about all it's good for is running the widget grinder all night.

Add me to your friends list and I'll run your bobs at night.

GTP_Toymdngn... you can use this name to run your bobs against mine.

toymdngn... if you add this name, I'll add you to my grinder.

Last edited:
I'd really like to thank Speedy, Alibubba, and anyone I'm forgetting for all the B-Spec attention my drivers have received lately. :cheers:

I try to return the favor as best I can, just finally discovered my widget allows driver settings and B-spec'd all Christmas day. :)
I do it as much as I can without worrying to much about wearing the PS3 out.

Perm Internet connection back - firmware + 2.02 downloaded - I had over 3 million CR against each driver - thanks a bunch to those who've sorted that out :)

Matt

Welcome Matt. Remember, don't cash them in until you are at 200% login bonus!

@Toy, will send you a FR next time I'm at the PS3 👍

I'm giving my PS3 a couple of days rest from the widget.
It will be on again after that. :)

Welcome Matt. Remember, don't cash them in until you are at 200% login bonus!

@Toy, will send you a FR next time I'm at the PS3 👍

I cashed some in but have hit the 20 million ceiling! The rest of the money against my drivers ill wait for 200% :-D

I logged in yesterday after a few weeks away and several of my drivers have a ton of cash in their purses. Thanks a ton guys! 👍

I'm going to build up my log in bonus to 200% before cashing them in to buy the Alfa.

I'll reciprocate over the next few weeks, but today I'll be trying to get up to speed with the Corvette.

Hi folks,

I'm going to give this widget a go today, feel free to send me a friend request.

Cheers

Stephen

:lol: What a waste of time this was, have you guys seen the crazy payouts for the B spec seasonals?

Don't look like the widget will be required for a while :)

Agreed - my boys will be offline for a while so that they can all have a go in the seasonal

Hi guys hope it's not too late but I finally turned the ps3 on tonight to set my little guy up to be shared. If you see him around can you please give him a run so I can hopefully make the 10 million week. I don't have too far to go. Cheers guys.

Hi guys hope it's not too late but I finally turned the ps3 on tonight to set my little guy up to be shared. If you see him around can you please give him a run so I can hopefully make the 10 million week. I don't have too far to go. Cheers guys.

Just sent you an FR. I guess you have to update your signature :dopey:

You only need one hour and half to gain 12 milllion.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238531

It ends on the 31 so it´s best to "milk it" :sly:

The first time i had a level 22 driver and gain by half a minute.

What Joao has said is correct, but given that there have been some requests I've restarted grinding today. Have earnt well over Cr.100m at the Spa seasonal and will continue to use that event in the evenings, but during the day I'll run the widget.

Remember: set your drivers to 'share with friends' Suggest you keep one free so that you can run the Spa seasonal, but you need to have at least two b-spec drivers shared for the widget to use.

PS. My thanks to Christophe and Scott for running a few races over the last couple of weeks 👍

I've got a question, I think I know the answer but I want to make sure.

So, I used to have 2 accounts for GT5, my main PSN account and my GTP account. After joining the WRS I started to use the GTP account more and kind of left the other behind. I'd only use the B Spec drivers and the shared cars from it.

Old PS3 dies, I only kept the GTP save. Now, I can still access my other accounts B Spec drivers/cars on my GTP account. If I was to load up GT5 on my main PSN account, I assume I'll loose the B Spec drivers?

I was thinking that maybe because the drivers are online it may just stay with my PSN name or something, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advanced :cheers:

Just sent you an FR. I guess you have to update your signature :dopey:

Thanks have done my signatutre now I will jump on tonight and accept your fr.

You only need one hour and half to gain 12 milllion.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238531

It ends on the 31 so it´s best to "milk it" :sly:

The first time i had a level 22 driver and gain by half a minute.

As it stands my b spec dude is at level 3 slo i dont knosw how he will go with that. will give it a go though.

Thanks for the help guys:tup:

As it stands my b spec dude is at level 3 slo i dont knosw how he will go with that. will give it a go though.

Thanks for the help guys:tup:

Try and get 2 Bobs online and I'll set you on 'always use' in the widget for a couple of days.
You'll be up in no time. ;)
Don't know if you're in my PSN friendlist yet. If not, get that FR on it's way then... :)

I just sent out some friend requests. I'll be doing more b-spec grinding this week. Feel free to add me if I missed you out.

Cheers

Stephen

Back