B-Spec grinding for GTP_WRS members

My widget can't seem to get logged in. It's stops halfway.
After being stuck halfway for like 5 - 7 min it says, "temporary server issue".

Am I missing something? Because this has been going for almost a week now, I think.

Min is working fine right now, but it does tend to run into issues more often... usually right before I leave it alone for 8 hours so that it misses the entire time window. 👎 I get this message a lot:

Somehow got stuck in no man's land. Resetting and trying again.

OR

Server sent bad data. Retrying. (Attempt 1)

I've started running the grinder for GTP_3D3Racing so anyone on that friends list with shared drivers will get a little boost hopefully.

Using the Force ReAuthentication option when starting the widget may help with these issues logging in. I haven't been able to use the widget for a little while but I wasn't able to log in all the time until I started to do this.

Funniest or most interesting B-spec driver names (and my commentary) so far that have been run by the 3D3 widget:

GTP_Chuk: B.Fried (no wonder)
GTP_NINE_HUNDRED: B.Spears (oops i did it again)
GTP_NINE_HUNDRED: F.Hu (I beg your pardon)

I B-Spec often when I am home, and I always set mine to reciprocate. If you want me to race your Bobs please add my main GT5 account: rpiereck74, and I'll add you to the race roster!

Are people on the registry still running this?

I've been running the b-spec grinder with GTP_3D3Racing as the host. So if you are on the friends list you'll probably get included and get some credits. The friends list is quite large (87 and counting) so takes a while to spread the wealth.

I had to re-install the widget...again. :grumpy:
It's up and running now for the next 9 hours. :D

I'll be running the widget for the next 12+ hours for any friends on the 3D3 racing registry.

I better get my driver online then, I'm short on cashola at the moment.

Send PS3 friend request to Allibubba99, I run my widget on that account. Please send me a PM here so I can accept your FR faster. I am running the grinder all day!
Al

I better get my driver online then, I'm short on cashola at the moment.

Once you get the driver up a few b-spec levels create an additional b-spec driver and then another until you get six and then put them all online. Take one or two offline whenever you need to use them for events or to break in a car.

While they are online they act as savings accounts. They accumulate credits and don't count against your $20M credit limit on the main account. I.e. you could have six B-spec drivers online with $20M each and still have $20M in your main account. Then anytime you have a need for quick credits it's a few clicks away. Because of the 200% log in bonus you really don't need more than $10M in any online driver's wallet however.

Only catch is you can't take them offline without cashing in the chips, but you can cash in chips without taking them offline. So once they hit $10M you are basically wasting credits. Spend the cash in your main account and then cash one in and take them offline.

Darren, I added you to the "always use" list for the 3D3 grinder and I'll leave you there for a few days to give you an extra boost. If anyone else on the 3D3 racing friends list needs a short term boost let me know and I'll do the same.

@WRP001

I would like my account to be added the the " always use" category for a short time. I currently only have one driver (lvl 0) with no credits, so some extra cash wouldn't hurt for upcoming events :lol:

Thanks

@WRP001

I would like my account to be added the the " always use" category for a short time. I currently only have one driver (lvl 0) with no credits, so some extra cash wouldn't hurt for upcoming events :lol:

Thanks

👍 Done. As soon as your Bob collects a few credits cash in his credits without taking him offline which will update his level and skills and then create a new Lvl 0 bob when allowed by GT5. It should only take a few hours of grinding to get him up to Lvl 20 or so. At this point he's racing against mostly high level B-spec drivers and likely getting his tail whipped. :sly:

I am currently running the grinder for anyone on my friends list. If anyone needs cash quick, just add me. I will run the grinder for about 4-5 hours each day, maybe more.

Just a quick note to say thanks to Tim and Christophe for running my bobs. I forgot they were shared, and when I checked today, they were both almost up to 2 million credits.:) So I cashed one in and the level went up to 31, so now I have 6 bobs shared. Thanks guys:tup:

I finally have the grinder up and running again, had to download on a new computer, so I should be running WRS people quite a bit.

When get home I will be Sending many of you friend requests, so hopefully I can earn more credits and level up faster.

Do any of you mind if I add my non-GTP_ account? Due to my lack of inspiration to run b-spec events and the terrible performance of low lvl bobs, I have two bobs that need leveling up. One is in the mid 20s the other is lvl 0.

Thanks

When get home I will be Sending many of you friend requests, so hopefully I can earn more credits and level up faster.

Do any of you mind if I add my non-GTP_ account? Due to my lack of inspiration to run b-spec events and the terrible performance of low lvl bobs, I have two bobs that need leveling up. One is in the mid 20s the other is lvl 0.

Thanks

FYI, I only run the grinder through GTP_3D3Racing and that account only accepts FR from GTP tag accounts that are on the registry.

I only run the grinder through my GTP_Daz account, only WRS'ers get the treatment. Sorry...

Jake, you can add your main account to the friendslist of your GTP_ account. Run the grinder widget on your GTP_ and set your main on 'always use'. ;)

Just sent out many friend requests, and I would greatly aprreciate it if you guys ran my bob

Thanks

Just collected 1.8m (x200%) credits from one of my drivers from 187 races so thankyou to everyone who has been running them all.

I started the widget before I went to sleep yesterday.
It should have been running untill now (18hrs later), instead my PS3 froze in the second race already (found out about it watching the racelog of the grinder) :mad:

Latest Posts

Back