B-Spec grinding for GTP_WRS members

As it stands my b spec dude is at level 3 slo i dont knosw how he will go with that. will give it a go though.

Thanks for the help guys:tup:

Am also running your guy permanently. Suggest you cash him in tonight to level him up which should then allow you to recruit another one or two bobs 👍

Try and get 2 Bobs online and I'll set you on 'always use' in the widget for a couple of days.
You'll be up in no time. ;)
Don't know if you're in my PSN friendlist yet. If not, get that FR on it's way then... :)

I beleive that I am on your friends list Speedy I think you added me a few weeks ago. I will double check tonight. I had a look last night and I could only have 1 little dude and it wouldnt let me add another. do you need to be at a certain level? Thanks for the help 👍

Am also running your guy permanently. Suggest you cash him in tonight to level him up which should then allow you to recruit another one or two bobs 👍

Thanks for all the help Carlos I will have a look and see if I can work it out. 👍

I ran your guy last night and this morning (until the server crashed anyway). When you get home from work, collect your credits and in doing so his level will also increase from 2.

This will have two effects - 1) he will be more competitive with his new higher level, and; 2) you should be able to get at least one more Bob (the higher your B-spec level, the more Bobs you can have)

The level only increases when you collect the credits 👍

I ran your guy last night and this morning (until the server crashed anyway). When you get home from work, collect your credits and in doing so his level will also increase from 2.

This will have two effects - 1) he will be more competitive with his new higher level, and; 2) you should be able to get at least one more Bob (the higher your B-spec level, the more Bobs you can have)

The level only increases when you collect the credits 👍

What Jon said!!
graduate.gif

Cash your bobs in every day, so that you can keep getting more bobs!! You could be level 40 in a week if you can get more bobs on-line!

I see you cashed your driver Luds.
Having five Bobs online now will speed up the cashflow even more. :)

Thanks Heaps Guys, Yep I managed to figure it all out last night. They seem to stack up the cash pretty quickly. Really Appreciate the help.

Jon take it easy with my drivers :embarrassed: You have already earned me 5-6 million :embarrassed:
Stop doing races i need to get the money ;)
Thanks also to wilco and christophe for 10-15 races 👍

I'm running out of cars to purchase so I don't need to grind for cash anymore.
So I can run the grinder for GTP friends who need the cash the most. Send me a notice and I'll dedicate one of my PSN id's to your driver(s).

Jon take it easy with my drivers :embarrassed: You have already earned me 5-6 million :embarrassed:
Stop doing races i need to get the money ;)

Anastasis, no problem, I have taken your guys off rotation. Will not be running any races for a few days anyway as we are away for the weekend.

Thanks to Scott, Christophe, ArtAnonim, Wilco and Kelvin for running my drivers :cheers:

Last edited:
My widget can't seem to get logged in?
Anyone else having this problem?
Was there an update I've missed?

Edit: nevermind. I had to accept the new terms of Service. :dunce:

I'll sign up for this.

My PSN for WRS events is: GTP_Matthew

I think I only have one driver atm, but next time I log in to that account, probably some time this morning I'll collect his credits and add as many drivers I can, I suspect this to be about four.

This is not really a matter of signing up mate.

Install the widget on your PC. Send out some FR's and you're on your way. ;)

Just remember, this has to be your GTP_tag account.

Got my widget running now... need some more GTP friends.

What is this 200% log in bonus thing? where do I find the info for that, does it show on my gt homepage or something?

What is this 200% log in bonus thing? where do I find the info for that, does it show on my gt homepage or something?

It's a daily login bonus.
If you start up your GT5 every day it goes up with the maximum of 200% after about 10 consecutive days.
EDIT: this influences your XP and Credits you get from every race.

Feel free to add me.
After a break from the widget, I got it back up as of today.

Thanks for that, so it's like rewards for logging in daily. Didn't know about it 👍

I'll add you later :)

My widget had stopped working with the last update, so I have gone onto the gran turismo website logged in and started a remote race manually. The race is currently running and my widget is now working again :).
On my friends list I have ren, hassle, pekka, speedy and tim with shared b-spec drivers. If anyone else wants me to run their drivers please send a FR invite.

Thanks to Hydro, Speedy, Madmax and Gravitron for all your help with the Bobs 👍 had to buy a 5 mill car as I topped out at 20 mill after only 3rd day of running them :sly: btw thanks for lvl 23 tkt also Gravitron :cheers:

Cheers chaps 👍

No problem Ron. :)
Know that your Bobs can hold on to a good amount of credits too.
I had one that held about 8mil a little while ago. ;)

I like to cash mine in at 10mil, with the 200% login bonus, to net 20mil.

I had one just above 10mil last night and had to watch closely in order to cash him in, because Hydro kept running him repeatedly, and you can't cash in while they're racing. :dunce:

No prob, Ron, I'll send you some more tickets, I have almost 30 just lying around.

Will send an FR to JTV too. :cheers:

Thanks to Hydro, Speedy, Madmax and Gravitron for all your help with the Bobs 👍 had to buy a 5 mill car as I topped out at 20 mill after only 3rd day of running them :sly: btw thanks for lvl 23 tkt also Gravitron :cheers:

Cheers chaps 👍

Anytime Ron,
Re-building a lost account is never fun, glad we could lend a hand 👍
I've been unable to drive at all lately, so the widget has been running for ~50 hours straight :D
Realistically, the thanks goes to Ricky Romero (aka yonis) - he created the widget :sly:

Lucas, I forgot about the 2x cash in bonus. Pretty sure 5 of my 6 drivers are at 1Mil+.
Makes for a nice 'rainy day' bank account.

Last edited:
Just a heads up guys,
If I've been running your Bob's into the ground, now's a good time to cash in the $$$.
I'll be offline for a while.

I completely forgot that you need the drivers to be idle in order to collect their winnings :dunce:
Thanks for reminding me Lucas 👍

Just so you know Marc, double posting isn't allowed around here. I might have to report you to one of the moderators :sly:.

I checked my B-spec and saw Speedy and Allibubba had run a few races, taking my b-spec level from 0 to 16 :lol:. Thanks a lot guys 👍.

I might be putting up a bob or two up tonight, if any of y'all would be so kind to take them when you guys run your widgets. I DETEST b-spec, but if any of you collect 0/0/0 cars, paint chips or gear, I'll be happy to share (if I have them :lol:).

Just so you know Marc, double posting isn't allowed around here. I might have to report you to one of the moderators :sly:.

I checked my B-spec and saw Speedy and Allibubba had run a few races, taking my b-spec level from 0 to 16 :lol:. Thanks a lot guys 👍.

I might be putting up a bob or two up tonight, if any of y'all would be so kind to take them when you guys run your widgets. I DETEST b-spec, but if any of you collect 0/0/0 cars, paint chips or gear, I'll be happy to share (if I have them :lol:).

Knock your self out :lol:
And then I'll report you for imitating our friends to the south....Deep South it seems.

When I go back to pad Ron's account a bit more I'll be sure to include your drivers too. 👍

Haha I'm surprised you caught on to that. I was just trying me best to be polite :dopey:.

Thanks though, run 'em ragged.

Thanks for running my Bobs 👍

I've just installed the widget and giving it a go now seems to be working fine if anyone wants to add me just send a FR.

Hello Everyone,

I just started a new account, one with the GTP_ prefix, so I can join the WRS. Due to the recent free GT500 Stealth Model and the 86 12' I have found myself some money. Not anywere close to my couple hundered million dollars worth of cars I have obtained on my main account.

So I ask one or more of you to help me earn some money. My PSN is: GTP_JSOCCER9 and I have one bob up for sharing. If anyone is interested reply to this post or send me a PM with your PSN. I can then send you a friend request or you can send me one, either way works fine.

Thanks.

My widget can't seem to get logged in. It's stops halfway.
After being stuck halfway for like 5 - 7 min it says, "temporary server issue".

Am I missing something? Because this has been going for almost a week now, I think.

Back