B-Spec grinding for GTP_WRS members

Would like to grind and to be grinded.... ;)
Cannot run the whole day, but its running when at home and not playing by my self.

GTP_whiskyecho96

Edit :
Thanks to all helping already, iĀ“m working as well for you. šŸ‘

Last edited:
can people add me so i can get more money thanks if you help me

GTP_str98

i just got the b spec grinder and it keeps saying connecting to ps3 then it stops any reason why?

Last edited:
Hi guys!:sly:

I'm doing at least 4-5 races a day with grinder and will continue to do so for next month or so for sure so feel free to add me if you want, leave a note that is for bspec so I know:

ID: Zoky_CRO

GTmaniac
Hi guys!:sly:

I'm doing at least 4-5 races a day with grinder and will continue to do so for next month or so for sure so feel free to add me if you want, leave a note that is for bspec so I know:

ID: Zoky_CRO

I'll add you and put you in my rotation also.

Hi there,

I'm getting back into running my grinder now. I mainly use it to get credits for my main account (the_wilco). I've sent out some friend requests to people who have posted on this thread recently. Anyone else who wants in just send me a request to GTP_the_wilco.

Cheers

Stephen

hi everyone finally got my b spec grinder so if you need extra credits just add me

GTP_str98

Thanks guys for adding me, I've put you all on random rotation and I'll try to do as mush races as I can....3-4 hours a day at least!

My plan is to collect all cars untill this summer ends....

Just a quick note to say Thanks to Scott who has single handedly earned me over 10 mill lately šŸ‘ :D

Also here are my drivers poor records :lol:

A.Allen | Level 37 | 34 Wins/ 469 Races | 7.2%
F.Marchi | Level 38 | 62 Wins/ 463 Races | 13.4%
B.Bravo | Level 37 | 26 Wins/ 462 Races | 5.6%
L.Pitts | Level 36 | 14 Wins/ 442 Races | 3.2%
D.Colon | Level 37 | 27 Wins/436 Races | 6.2%

Got my widget up and running, does GT5 have to be running to HOST races?

Just need some adds to see if it's working.

Add me guys.

GTP_vinal_monkey

Yes, you need GT5 and your PC both running for this.
GT5: community tab -> remote racing -> stand-by mode.

I started the widget last night before I went to bed at about midnight and watching the race logs my PS3 only disco'd from PSN at 6 AM.
So races went on in this 7.5hour window for almost 6 hours. šŸ‘

Logged in to PSN again and it'll be running for the rest of the day now +12hours. :)

Trying to run some remote races, and am getting server maintenance. Time is money! :grumpy:

EDIT: Seems to only be affecting the US and Canada portions of gran-turismo.com...

Yeah, the widget does suffer from these kind of issues every now and then.

Re-installing it should solve it Lucas. It does for me anyway.

I keep the downloaded zip file on my PC so I can re-install it whenever it seems necessary.

I need at least 30 million credits in 4 weeks (I want 70 million) and I need all the help I can get with that.:sly:

I need at least 30 million credits in 4 weeks (I want 70 million) and I need all the help I can get with that.:sly:

One thing I did was borrow Pekka's Chapparel 2J which he has shared and ran the B-spec seasonal @ Suzuka. See below.

If you are at home, but not racing at the time, all it takes is a visit to the PS3 every 25 minutes or so to start a new race. At worst if you come in 3rd you'll get $600K per race. If your B-spec driver is "lazy" like mine or the F1 Mclaren is on pole it takes a couple jolts during the race to get first, but 3rd requires no input besides clicking start race.

Tip: Start the race and immediately give the driver two pace up commands. Then leave and come back 10 minutes later and give him a couple more jolts... That is enough even for a lazy driver to get first most of the time. And this is with a B-spec driver that was only level 30, level 40 may take only the couple jolts at the start and nothing more. Or just reload until the F1 McLaren is not on pole.

MadMax86
Car from my (GTP_MadMax86) shared car list (Chaparral 2J max RH , max springs 208 mph top speed , power limiter) + Online B-spec challenge 3 (650pp Suzuka).

With 200% log in bonus that's 1m + each race. If the McLaren F1 is on pole you'll need to tell the driver to up pace during race. If there is something else you either need to pay no attention to the race or quide the driver only a little.

I also have a 2j shared if anyone wants to use it. 2D as well
I like looking at them!

Looking for some grinding to get the upcoming WRS cars.

I had to start a new PSN account to join the WRS. I have 2 drivers so far and would appreciate some help with'em:)
I'm not on the registry yet, but I have submitted my Registry Qualification to Vaxen, and am just waiting on him getting back from vacation.

Hi there!
I'm new to GT5 and i already love it. Stumbled upon this forum/page and was stunned about your work with the WRS (also a neat iPhone app - I LIKE IT :) ). I have already prepared myself for the qualifying but still need some credits on my new GTP_ account for the required cars.

Maybe someone has some grinder-slots left for my drivers?

Cheers from Germany

Edit: I'm also grinding (but manually). So i can return the favour at least a bit ;-)

Last edited:
As odd as this may sound, can anyone that has me on their grinder please stop using my drivers? Just drop them into the 'never use' column - or whatever it's called.
I'm at 20 mil now, and 4 of my drivers are at 7 mil + meaning I can't even take them offline due to the 200% bonus, and won't be able to for some time unless I buy all the 20 mil cars again, which I don't need.

Just looking to make sure the love is spread around, my guys have received more than their fair share of of lovin already ;) thanks to everyone who has run my drivers šŸ‘

Also for quick cash- this is a fun option:

Anyone that needs even quicker cash than previously advertised, the A spec seasonal #5 at nurburgring (650 pp) event pays 500,000 per 1 lap race.
If you are at 200% bonus, that's about 4 million every half hour (approx 6 minute laps) - and it's lapping the ring!

Any 650 car will do, and most will lap in about 6 minutes or so.
If you feel like it, have a go at the "records" from this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=253266

Has something happened to the grinder? I can't log into the servers.

"Temporary server issue"

Has something happened to the grinder? I can't log into the servers.

"Temporary server issue"

Nope, I've been running it nonstop all day. Try going to the PS3 and getting out of server mode and back in. Also close the widget and re-open it... might have to do that a couple times.

Could be regional maintenance? Also, I got that message the other day when I was trying to use the 3D3 account to manage the friends list and turns out it was because Hydro was already logged into that account.

Very odd...

Tempest_Fire
During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “PlayStation Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Store or PlayStation Home. As long as you have signed in to PSN within 5 days prior to the start of maintenance (meaning: any time since July 21st), you WILL be able to play games online and enjoy apps such as Netflix, HULU Plus and Music Unlimited during this maintenance period. So if you haven’t signed in to PSN in the last few days, we suggest you do so before the maintenance period begins Thursday morning.

Tempest_Fire
Digital Platforms Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America

I guess that means our official photogropher Al has been offline for too many days. :lol:

That's interesting, and probably why I've never been locked out of signing in during a maintenance period. I've never even known about that before.

Woohoo! Finally got to level 40.

Thanks everyone for putting me in your rotation, have to give Scott recognition for doing most of the heavy lifting.

Always nice to see that extra pocket change available when I fire up gt5.

Back