B-Spec grinding for GTP_WRS members

Willing to help out here, will be running the grinder occasionally during the weekend.
Add me if you want included in the races 👍

Widget is up and running for next 4 hours. Unfortunately NINE_HUNDRED, Kelly and JSOCCER aren't showing up on the driver list. You guys will have to hang tight until you are on there. 👍

Right click on the widget and choose 'force Reauthentication'.
New friend should be loaded in then Darren.

I ran the widget last week, first night it ran for 8 or 9 hours, second night it froze in the 4th race....

Right click on the widget and choose 'force Reauthentication'.
New friend should be loaded in then Darren.

Thanks was having same problem too :)

Edit: that didn't work had to restart the game and the widget instead.

Last edited:
Ok, so I've never tried this before, but I set my drivers to "share with friends ". Is there anything else I need to do besides have psn friends to participate?

Thanks was having same problem too :)

Edit: that didn't work had to restart the game and the widget instead.
I know Kelly. It doesn't always work unfortunately. 👎

Resetting the game takes too much time when I'm ready for bed...

Ok, so I've never tried this before, but I set my drivers to "share with friends ". Is there anything else I need to do besides have psn friends to participate?
No Baron. You're good to go.
While other people run the widget, your Bobs will race in their races. :)

Note: you guys can put my drivers on the "Do Not Use" list as they have enough credits in their pockets already.

I'd take them offline, but I have no place to store the credits if I do so without hitting the $20M limit. I'm waiting for an OCD refresh so I can unload some of this cash and take them offline. :sly:

I gave my PS3 a couple day break from 24/7 action, but I'll have the widget up and running again over the weekend.

Speedy6543
No Baron. You're good to go.
While other people run the widget, your Bobs will race in their races. :)

OK, thanks. This will be quite handy.

That widget is really cool.

Just tried to download Yahoo Widgets and after trying multiple times I could not get it to install properly. So I checked on the Yahoo Widgets website and it said that they discontinued it as of Aprill 11, 2012. Could this be the reason why I can't download it?

Thanks

I downloaded it two days ago. On the last page of the grinder thread someone posted a link to mediafire.com, that contains the downloads you need. It took multiple tries to get them to download correctly but it works.

Took a while but I am now fully setup for B-spec grinding on my main, non-GTP_ account. This is mainly because i thought I knew the password and email adress on this account, but I was wrong :dunce:. I will be working hard to figure out my password for my GTP_ account and will run the widget quite a bit for all of my fellow WRS friends 👍.

I am writing down my passwords on a piece of paper this time so I hopefully will not run into another problem like this.

Took a while but I am now fully setup for B-spec grinding on my main, non-GTP_ account. This is mainly because i thought I knew the password and email adress on this account, but I was wrong :dunce:. I will be working hard to figure out my password for my GTP_ account and will run the widget quite a bit for all of my fellow WRS friends 👍.

I am writing down my passwords on a piece of paper this time so I hopefully will not run into another problem like this.

Just reset the password by signing out of PSN, clearing the password field and push "Forgot Password". An e-mail will be sent to the address you signed up with. The rest is easy... easier than trying to remember the old one. 👍

I run the widget occasionally, but my races are not always full grid so if anyone needs a little extra cash send me a FR.

Another question,

I just told the widget to reconnect because I switched all of my drivers to Online and now it wont reconnect. It says it is trying, but Ive been sitting here for some time now and nohting has happened. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry for tall the questions, but I am not very software savy. So, is it possible for the host to have all of his drivers in a remote race or only one.

Again, Thanks.

Last edited:
1. Try rebooting the widget
2. Just one of your drivers can be in your race at a time.

Just got my first race going and will hopefully keep it going for the next 24hrs to get my GTP_ account some well needed credits.

👍👍 to yonis for creating this widget, I can already tell its gonna be amazing.

Guess what... I have another question, shocking:sly:.

I have noticed that in every race there is not a full grid (6 drivers in my case). I have one of my drivers and 5 of my GTP_ account's drivers set to always use, but the 5 from my other account are not always used. In a race that I have running now only two drivers (in total) are driving.

So are there any solutions to this problem or does this just happen?

Thanks.

Guess what... I have another question, shocking:sly:.

I have noticed that in every race there is not a full grid (6 drivers in my case). I have one of my drivers and 5 of my GTP_ account's drivers set to always use, but the 5 from my other account are not always used. In a race that I have running now only two drivers (in total) are driving.

So are there any solutions to this problem or does this just happen?

Thanks.
Full fields are more achievable if you set the concurrent threads option to 4 rather than 1. Like this:

ScreenHunter_04Apr212017.jpg

When I was still in need of credits I used a secondary account X for B-spec grinding racing against all 6 bobs of my primary account and 6 of another secondary account. X's only PSN friends were from my accounts.
Only drawback is that you can only transfer cars below the trading limit.

When I was still in need of credits I used a secondary account X for B-spec grinding racing against all 6 bobs of my primary account and 6 of another secondary account. X's only PSN friends were from my accounts.
Only drawback is that you can only transfer cars below the trading limit.

I do the same. I run my grinder with my original GT5 account "Allibubba99" and run all my drivers on my "GTP_Allibubba99" account with it! It takes less than a week to accumulate 20,000,000 credits.

Al

I'll be running some remote races again from time to time, to get some credits for my main account. So if any WRS participant wants me to run their "bobs" add my GTP account. I'm not bothered what account you add me with either but send me a message so I know who it is otherwise I'll probably just delete it.:)

Thanks to Jonas and Christophe for running my drivers 👍

I have not been around a while as you guys know, but I am wanting to get back into it. Since updating my wheels firmware I have not felt comfortable with the wheel, there are some strange effects happening with SPR on the wheel and I am not the only one who is not getting on with it. It's the same for most people :ouch:

For those of you with Fanatec wheels though, here is some info you might be interested in.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7002549#post7002549

Could be a while before this firmware is released though, as everything has taken a back seat to the CSW.

I will return the favor and run your drivers tonight or tomorrow, cheers guys :)

I am looking to get some credits for my GTP_zapphoid account so I can take part in this weeks time trail if anyone can help

I am looking to get some credits for my GTP_zapphoid account so I can take part in this weeks time trail if anyone can help

I can help a little, add my GTP account.;) Also if a few days pass and you still don't have enough you can PM me on here or on the PSN/SEN and I'll run in my 787B and set it to share.:)

Last edited:
I can help a little, add my GTP account.;) Also if a few days pass and you still don't have enough you can PM me on here or on the PSN/SEN and I'll run in my 787B and set it to share.:)

Thanks, I have sent the Friend Request

If anyone wants a lot of credits fast you can friend my non-GTP_ account (JSOCCER9). I run my grinder for days in a row without pause and everything seems fine.

Which brings me to a question. Is running the grinder/PS3 for a couple days in a row bad? My PS3 is only warm towards the rear, but nothing else strange about it.

Thanks

Back