B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
I'm not that far into the whole B-Spec thing, my main B-Spec driver is only level 18!!

I've only just added 3 new drivers, but I was hoping someone would like to help me get my drivers leveled up in their remote races????

There's not a lower level limit is there?? :nervous:

Add me if you will help get my drivers leveled up (the money isn't an issue for me as i'm always around the 20 million mark from the seasonals :) )

I lost millions upon millions due to a laser issue. I have a refurbished unit and up and running again. Please race me. I will return the run.

I would like some remote race friends too. BTW whoever becomes my RR freinds i'll post on my GT5 message board when ever i will be away.

Hey guys finally got myself an account. Love gt5 and up 4 doing b spec races for people and hope they can do the same for me.

Also up for trading etc so add my psn - Sixties_Keith

Thanks

PSN - MJGAIR

Add me,

All 6 Bobs available to use, will use 3-6 bobs in any given race,so if you only have 1 or 2 drivers available there is no point in adding me.

Every remote race i do has a full grid of 16.

usually on in the evenings through the week, and also on a weekend.

G-36E

Please race my drivers, I can put cars for share for you at your request of you race my bobs

I have just about any car anyone would want or needs :)

I've been running alot of remote races lately (Widget) i need some more friends im always running 16 people and have 6 drivers up ranging from 0 -35

miller00 add me

I have my refurbished unit in, lost millions upon millions of dollars and an armada of cars. I run the widget and need a new crop of friends to role with.

Please add Bwootzabaa

Back