B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
im doing remote races. please race my driver :) and i'll return the favour
my psn: DR_Wray 200% increase in exp and credits Result best update ever

I'm still getting used to the game and would like to increase my B-spec guys as well...I'll try to remember to do remote races with anyone who asks, lol :)
tezgm99

Looking for someone or people to race my bobs with other bobs so they can get a full 16 player race. I have set all 6 bobs to share. Their levels I think are 20 to 35 range.
PSN name Avenger1228
Send message saying from GTP forums thanks

Looking to get my drivers some experience, I have 4 of them and my top guy is Lv. 15. Will probably share 3 of them at a time, and race the other offline. Thought with the new update out this mode might see a revival.

PSN is bcruise, same as here. Friends list is pretty full but I'll try to empty it out a bit to add some of you.

PSN: Fidelis85

I will try to run a couple races a each day. I have 4-5 drivers i am going to put up for racing 2x~25ish and 2x newbies starting from scratch.

Please, when you add me, use the subject/message "GTPlanet - B-Spec" or something along those lines.

N.B. this is my first foray into B-Spec Remote Racing please be patient.

Cheers

Fidelis

Pleace feel free to use my B-spec driver's for online racing, if I ever going to get any of my driver's to reach peak of carier I need som help :-)

I'd love someone to nurture ol' Bob! lol

and I too shall be helping other out when I get a chance my PSN is catmandozawolf

many thanks in advance guys, I'll do my best to help out in reverse too

Hi everyone im taking part in a endurance race online soon so i need to raise money for a peugeot 905 so if everyoone could run my bobs i would be soo happy

Hi everyone, I will be running races 6 hours or more a day using the widget. So add me now to get in some races tonight :)

PSN: Eddy51

PSN: Aionh

Add me if you like and I will add you. I host races myself but in my list I have only 2 people with GT5 so is kind of lame.

kindly add me up and race my bobs

PSN: te9500rpm

include a simple message as i dont add people randomly say gtp bspec and id get it see you guys!

My main PSN is listed on the left

My widgetting account is 'Alkimy' (add this if u want me to race ur bobs)

Back