B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
Edit: Thanks for everyone who joined my friends list to have some mutual remoting racing!!

I now have enough friends to get some good running done :D

(Further friend request for B-spec remoting will not be accepted until things change)

GT5 FTW,yo.

Last edited:
Hi fellas i can start doing remote races for people as long as they return the favor my psn id is billsfan291,andyn716. send me a friend request if interested.GT 6 should be epic.

Last edited:
I have decided to start GT5 again from scratch. So I'd like some people to grind with. PSN Inferno_251
Btw, with my first semester of uni ending in a few weeks, I will be able to host more B-Spec races from now on

I have decided to start GT5 again from scratch. So I'd like some people to grind with. PSN Inferno_251
Btw, with my first semester of uni ending in a few weeks, I will be able to host more B-Spec races from now on

Hey there :)

I added you for some remote races, but you don't have any drivers shared online.

Hey, mates.

this is my first time here,:D

My situation is this: it is only one trophy to complete trophy collection,
only (The air of Experience)

then, i hired new pilots for the team,
if someone can run with this guys,
I'm sure they will bring winning results.

@GRAN-KUSTOM
mikeeesf
Monatsende
Outeke
Racin510s
SWERV GRIFFIN
tazmanuk

@BESTFAST
ch1potle
DiersZee
Drevenger
driftinziggy
frenzal
gazelle

I thank everyone's attention.

Regards, GK

Hey there :)

I added you for some remote races, but you don't have any drivers shared online.

Sorry about that. I now have done a few races and got my B-spec level up to 15. I have 4 drivers now (3 for sharing, 1 for event racing)

Hey, mates.

this is my first time here,

@GRAN-KUSTOM
mikeeesf
Monatsende
Outeke
Racin510s
SWERV GRIFFIN
tazmanuk

@BESTFAST
ch1potle
DiersZee
Drevenger
driftinziggy
frenzal
gazelle

Regards, GK

Add me if you want to. PSN-> Inferno_251

Hey, mates.

this is my first time here,:D

Regards, GK

Remote Races doesn't count for this trophy.

Hi everyone,
I'll be hosting LOTS of Remote Races over the coming months.
If people that will run my drivers in return either FR mdclapps, PM me, or reply, will have the brains driven from their drivers. Well maybe not that...

I'll be going through the thread and adding lots of members. :)

I've got 4 drivers who are itching to race some other b-spec bobs. If anyone is looking for more B-Specs to race, feel free to add me. PSN is JeepXJFreak98. :)👍

Last edited:
Hey Playas,

My PS3 broke awhile back. Just received a new one. Trying to rebuild everything back up. My PSN name is JJstarr. Send me a friend request and let's do this.

JJ

Hey Playas,

My PS3 broke awhile back. Just received a new one. Trying to rebuild everything back up. My PSN name is JJstarr. Send me a friend request and let's do this.

JJ

Your inbox is full! So I'll say what I was going to send you via PM:
Yeah, I started from scratch about a month ago (when GT6 was first announced)

I added two drivers, and I will be hosting remote races as well. When I work I can probably set them up online through the web with server standby so we all can get XP while I get real money. :) My PSN username is Soto928.

*Edit: Be sure to mention B-Spec in the friend request if you add me. Thanks and I'll see you all on the track.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back