B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
Hi all,
Six drivers, different characters.
An invitation with a note 'B spec'

You let go of my drivers, revenge is the same.

PSN: msnolan

Last edited:
I am new to remote racing. I have been a member for a little over 2 years. I would like to know step by step how to do this remote race thing. I have 6 drivers each on my 2 accounts.
I had heard of some Yahoo widget and that it was broken. I have done all I care to do with GT5 and would gladly remote race Bobs.

I am new to remote racing. I have been a member for a little over 2 years. I would like to know step by step how to do this remote race thing. I have 6 drivers each on my 2 accounts.
I had heard of some Yahoo widget and that it was broken. I have done all I care to do with GT5 and would gladly remote race Bobs.

I have tried the Yahoo widget and it appears it is still broken. I have learned how to do remote racing from my account. So I am looking for some friends who lave lower level Bobs to race. Lower level meaning new Bobs or Bobs in the level 20's.

Since I have completed the game on my main account I am just trying to find the last bit of fun in GT5. So if anyone wants their Bobs raced send a FR to S27_V8 and put Bobs in the message. Thank you.

Last edited:
I need some help add jonnyhaha88 with the title b spec, I don't usually remote race but I have special paints that I can give u in return- chromes mattes and dlc

Hey guys, I'm new to remote racing. I just picked GT5 up again and want to try things I didn't before. I'll try and race as many bobs I can a day. Give me an add please . Pouncey55

PSN: KimoKiller200
Send me a FR but please mention B-Spec in it as I'm getting a lot of spam requests.. I have 5 BOBs at your disposal! I host some races too. :)
Edit: Also add me on my second PSN account: KimoKiller199 which I use for hosting races.

Last edited:
Hi, add me as well... just got back into GT5 after my PS3 was out of commission for awhile and need some friends to Bspec with. But I only race my "Bobs" online, I never race online myself. I'm online almost everday and host sometimes too. :)
PSN: JoeDawg2100

Hi! I finally got GT5 and I would like to try the remote race feature. So add me and I may race with your pilotes ^^
PSN: Robiman_26
P.S: specify you come from this forum ^^

Also, if I see you're not playing often and/or that your B-Sped level is high I may delete you. ^^

Last edited:
Send FR to all these PSN's:

hotmuzlima
yurgibe
FuriousGTdriver

I intend to do a big amount of remote races in the next weeks.

Getting back into GT5 - I want to finish off my used car collection, but need cash, so would like adds and people to run my bobs. I'll be perfectly honest, my hosting is going to be a little slow in the beginning just because every race I host advances my inventory by a day. I'm doing a look-ahead to see what's coming a few days out and how much it'll cost - once my bobs start hitting a ton of money I'll be able to race almost non-stop 'cause I'll have the cash to pay for whatever comes up (bobs can hold up to 20mil each). I used to remote race for almost 12hours a day from work - won't get quite that much in, but should still be enough to please everyone.

Thanks in advance!

PSN - Nvrmind

guy be sure to add me i can give away any kind cars, just getting into remote racing after finding it on youtube need other drivers to comete against

apple id : gamestation98

see you there ;)

Back