B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
This is such a great idea! I only have low level drivers (two lvl 16 and two lvl 1's), so I'm pretty I'm gonna get beat up but I'd like them to get some experience. Add me, PSN: Bigfatflip, just mention b-spec or gtplanet

Is anyone else still having issues with their granturismo.com GT home not showing new friends?

Just quit the game and log back in they should show then. That is what I have to do all the time with new entries. :)

PSN >>> WRECKU add if you need friends.

Just quit the game and log back in they should show then. That is what I have to do all the time with new entries. :)

Hmmm... i did that once already, with no luck. I'll give it another shot.

And, they appear in game and granturismo.com? Because I'm seeing them in the game, just not when I try to start a remote race from a browser.

It does work, quit game and restart, log out of gthome @ gran-turismo.com and log back in after GT restarts and friends list should be updated.

igwyana - psn - add me :)

Please add me if you wish. I'll add a bunch of you guys when I'm online later tonight. I'm new to the online racing aspect and only have two actual 'friends' that have GT5. :)

PSN: SalientChief

I presume i have to leave my ps3 on for drivers to be available?

No. As long as they are shared, you don't have to leave it on.

A couple of the drivers I've been selecting have 2 of the 3 yellow dots filled in. I wonder what happens when they all get filled in. Is that driver no longer available until his rewards are collected?

Igwyana
I presume i have to leave my ps3 on for drivers to be available?

No, you only need it on to do your own remote races. You have to put it in server mode to host races remotely.

Once you upload a driver for sharing you can turn your system off and he can earn money.

TK42OnE
No. As long as they are shared, you don't have to leave it on.

A couple of the drivers I've been selecting have 2 of the 3 yellow dots filled in. I wonder what happens when they all get filled in. Is that driver no longer available until his rewards are collected?

I am wondering that too, I think once all 3 are full the driver is unavailable.

Gah I love the fact people are useing my drivers i wish thay would leave me just one so i can do some races myself :P

Thats the downside, i've been lucky so far although the driver i want to use is never available

Gah I love the fact people are useing my drivers i wish thay would leave me just one so i can do some races myself :P

Yeah same , i got about 13 people playing GT5 and although not all of them might not be doing remote racing although i don't seem to have a chance to host few races.
Only had one driver before this. This evening i made another 4 new drivers and they seemed to jump up to between level 9 and 12. Must of earn 100k today. :D

add me please jbrinkley0826

need to get my lebel b driver, (will be adding more soon).... leveled up, I think this will help bring in more cash, and that will help for sure, I don't have alot of time for racing.

I've now got 18 like minded GT friends, Thx PD for this awesome new feature, my Bobs can make money while i sleep... Well they would if they were anygood ;)

Back