B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
I will have 6 on a lot of the time but only 2 when i'm on the bspec endurance races. Cheers to all who have added me tonight

Hoosiermo
I'll run races from work during the day.
Also 6 bobs uploaded

Edit I'm level 19-15 I'm getting owned but hey it's free money. Thanks PD for free added features.
Edit 2
You won't get experience until you cash your Bob out. People tend to choose lesser ranked Bobs. So if you don't cash them out, they won't level up. People will be more inclined to use them for easy wins.
Just my thought on it.

Last edited:
Feel free to add me. Have all 6 drivers up for sharing although when doing B-spec endurance racing myself will cut the number back down to 2. Plan on doing a few remote races myself as well. Cheers guys! 👍

PSN : scoobygti

My PSN is Synthetic_Sheep if anyone wants to add me. I've got 5 Bobs ranging from level 8 to 20, but there three may be up sometimes if I need to for the extreme series. Thanks.

Im sharing 2 bobs all the time, and 4 bobs when theyr not racing endurance for me. All around lvl 35. Will host racers also.
So add me, Roffe_91
just mention gt5 b-spec in msg.

PSN: martona33

Have a few bobs that I will be sharing (up to level 40), I don't do much b-spec these days so they should be available more often than not. Just mention gt5 bspec in the request.

Will host races too. (Just got home, need to get the patch installed.)

Add me. sharing 4 BOBs.

S.Nixon : lvl 20 : Needs alot of motivation to win (pick-up pace and overtake)
T.Gros : Lvl 9 : His name translate in french to you'r fat. Middle child of my familly. Don't like em much
E.Richard: lvl 10: Showed great potential. But, got caught with a DUI
A.Richard lvl 0: a Virgin... created today. Please be gentle. ;)

mr-seeked

Last edited:
Hey all

I am relatively new to B Spec but would really appreciate some friends so that i can use remote play.
My PSN ID is :-

Boggot13

Cheers!

Back