B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
I added a bunch of people. Running some races now, 16 people racing . Be prepared to have some cash next time online.

I'd love to do this. Feel free to add me.

I only have one question, I was looking earlier for the option to share drivers. Where is it??

Anyone that needs some more drivers to play with can add me too, ID is Abriael :D

I'll be both hosting and freeloading :D

Last edited:
I seem to have gotten alot of friend request just from last night :D
I try to put just 1 driver from each person but some times I do need to take 2

Ad me please people. Have 2 bobs up 1 level 40 the other 32 i think. My sons on fifa at the minute so cant send any invites but will accept any when i go online later tonight

Hi All,

Please add me (psn igwyana) Have 6 bobs between 24 and 29 and will add them all shortly after the endurance i'm currently on. Please mention b spec online in your message :)

psnID: andersbratlie

Bob (lvl 28), Bob(lvl 28), Bob(lvl36), Bob(lvl37) and Bob(lvl34) are ready fore som remote races, I'll be hosting races meself as well.

As it says in my sig, feel free to add me, PSN: schwepemc. I'm sharing all six Bobs as well as racing them myself, and all are fairly advanced. Lvl 31-33, and one at Lvl 38.

Feel free to add me too, mention remote b-spec and gtp in the message :-)
Only have 1 lvl 17 bob now, but will create more :-)
I'll race your guys, if you race mine :-)

Feel free to add me to PSN. I currently have LVL 5, 6, and 20 Bobs shared and ready to race. 👍

PSN: GTP_ec0de (thats a zero not an "oooh").

Last edited:
I will have a few Bobs ready to race so feel free to add me. Just mention B spec. Thank You.

PSN >> WRECKU

Feel free to add me, just include a message like "gt5 b-spec" so I know what the request is for.

PSN: killax3563

I have two level 7 drivers (in the process of leveling them up).

Back