B-Spec Remote Race Friends

• Thread starter Schmo
  • 5,553 comments
I am currently very active, so expect ur drivers to be used a lot. Add me, got 3 bobs of my own, lvl 20+ for remote racing. Just send a friend request to: v4vasilis

I'm not running remote races any longer. I thought that I would have some help. It was my mistake for not asking others to host races too. I apologize for that. My Bobs are not leveling up like I thought they would. If more people want to join it and host some races too then I will start back.

Hey I've been pretty actively running races while at work, though haven't got much reciprocation from other people. Feel free to add me PSN: FlareOfDestiny

Flare & Warsteiner I will send FR from 4 accounts. I have 25 Bobs on share currently. If I see you hosting races then I will do the same. Either send me a PM or post back here.

Edit: Warsteiner I tried to send FR with both lower and upper case W's and it kick back saying not a valid user. Please send FR to Racin_510s.

Last edited:
Flare, Padantic, and anyone else that's added me (Nvrmind) lately. Add Gren-Del (I think I've sent friend requests to you both, plus some others). It's my alt account - I've got one BOB (lvl ZERO!) and I'm using it to race my main (Nvrmind) account's BOBs, just so I can get money (Don't need the XP).

I'll be racing most of the next 12 hours or so, and probably throughout the week, as work allows. Anyway, free XP and money. I'm happy to have my Nvrmind BOB's raced, but just as happy to do it myself (assuming money is the same no matter the level of the competition). Still trying to get cash so I can buy the 12.2mil Chapparal coming up on my used car dealership, and I'll prob still need cash for other cars beyond that. I'll reciprocate anyone that races me, and then some. 'course, I'll also take cars/cash in exchange for racing BOB's, in fact, rather that! :P

No, really everyone, add Gren-del so I can race you!

The money's better for a full grid of people (as long as you win!) and I'm only racing Flare of Destiny and Tabyr right now, 'cause they're the only people who have added my alt account. I don't need anyone to race my one Gren-del bob, although you can race my Nvrmind bob's as much as possible (if I'm not already racing them myself!)...

Oh yes, also, I would appreciate reciprocation as well. I have 6 drivers of my own who are more than willing to fill open spots ;)

Hi :)

I do alot of remote racing till over new year. Just make sure to add Stianborn and I will race you. I do have 3 low lvl bobs that I do not race on if anyone wants extra bobs on your race :)

Can someone please race all my six Bobettes ? XD

I'm B-spec level 35, and I just want the two B-spec PSN trophies to get rid of GT5. I don't think I'll grind most of the other trophies, thanks especially to the Vettel challenge.

Add me on PSN: ChloeSMV.

I'll report back here once I've gotten a friend that can help me with the long path to level 40.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: Thanks Stianborn.

Last edited:
Hey guys Im getting right back into gt5 again and have 5 bobs of various levels bw 5 and 36.
Keen to host races too.

Add me: kea83
Cheers!

Well im doing some right now and I don't think anyone on my list has collected their drivers prizes for a while..

Hi guys

My PSN is pedroloco8756
Feel free to add me, I've I think 4 drivers the maximum per my B spec level, I will return the favor once I get home and add some people over here.

Thanks

Currently doing remote races right now and pretty much all of my friends drivers have loads of winnings to be picked up and I don't think they have been picked up for a while because most of the circles have been full for ages..

Currently doing remote races right now and pretty much all of my friends drivers have loads of winnings to be picked up and I don't think they have been picked up for a while because most of the circles have been full for ages..
Same with some of my friends. I'm just not home often enough anymore to progress and do as many remote races as I used too

One of the drivers is on level 0 and his circles have been full for while and he could be up to level 5 if they got picked up..

Back