B spec score of 7000 = gold

• Thread starter Brangeta
  • 71 comments
i am on hour 19 at nur. i'm almost at 7000 b-spec. the pangani race car is beautiful @ 800+hp and rsh tires i will keep an eye to see if he passes any better.THANX! I Love this game!!!!

ive b-speced all the endu races first then i went back and a-speced them except the 34h races i only bspec those because my life does not allow me to play a game for 24h my driver has around 7600 points i think i i also noticed an improvment when it hit 7000

s0nny80y
You know, when the car pits in b-spec, you have the option to manually take over. Then, when you get tired, pitstop again and you could switch back to b-spec mode. Something for all.

man in the pit stop i can't switch to b-spec mode ?? in fact i have only the three options (front tyre, rear tyre & gas)

whats wrong??

My b-spec is stuck with 2280 or so skill points!!!!!!! I leave it practicing a lot and it doesn't seem to add any points and when it does is no more than 1-10 points!!!!!! I'm using different cars from my garage on a wide variety of tracks + miles and miles overnight and pretty much everytime I'm not playing it myself. It's pretty much going 20-24hrs a day. + It's always going on 3X speed. what am I doing WRONG?????:crazy:

bmw5150
My b-spec is stuck with 2280 or so skill points!!!!!!! I leave it practicing a lot and it doesn't seem to add any points and when it does is no more than 1-10 points!!!!!! I'm using different cars from my garage on a wide variety of tracks + miles and miles overnight and pretty much everytime I'm not playing it myself. It's pretty much going 20-24hrs a day. + It's always going on 3X speed. what am I doing WRONG?????:crazy:

Do you have high skill points? If so, then practicing a lot isn't going to raise your overall total. If you want that to increase you'll have to increase it the same way you do your a-spec points, by using slower cars. Don't be afraid to lose a race, you'll still get points.

dbartucci
Do you have high skill points? If so, then practicing a lot isn't going to raise your overall total. If you want that to increase you'll have to increase it the same way you do your a-spec points, by using slower cars. Don't be afraid to lose a race, you'll still get points.

yeah, ive found that it seems you can only get so many points with a certain car (or car+track combo) the keyis whenever u get a new car, let bspec do a race or 2 wiht it
when i started to do manufacturer races i got 4000 bspec points just out of japan (from 5000 to 9000) and my machine skill is like at 94 (wonder if it tops out at 99?)

glitched
yeah, ive found that it seems you can only get so many points with a certain car (or car+track combo) the keyis whenever u get a new car, let bspec do a race or 2 wiht it
when i started to do manufacturer races i got 4000 bspec points just out of japan (from 5000 to 9000) and my machine skill is like at 94 (wonder if it tops out at 99?)
No, it stops at 100.

I have 8600 points, exactlly, with levels of 100, 85 and 84 and the B-SPEC driver still bumps the people in front of him, but he's getting better. Now, he'll slow down before the bump occurs and will drive around imediately afterwards.

In the high 6000s my B-Spec can drive my GT better than i can.

Thanks for the news, i like forward to hitting 7000. 👍

TS1AWD
I understand there are alot of useless posters, and you can look in my history, I rarely ever start a new post due to finding all the information I need by searching. I just don't like the way some people are targeted and put down by making a mistake. Alot of people on here are just flat out rude and have no respect for what some people say.
Sorry for getting off topic of this thread.
? When do u unlock Las Vegas strip to drag race against Ai or did i not get something in my game.

Back