Background Music

  • Thread starter Thread starter showoff3civic
  • 13 comments
  • 1,174 views
There certainly is.

Just head into the options menu from the main screen. You can adjust audio options so you'll never have to listen to those tracks again, if you'd like.

edit: hrm, actually no... you can't shut off the music if you're already racing.
 
There certainly is.

Just head into the options menu from the main screen. You can adjust audio options so you'll never have to listen to those tracks again, if you'd like.

edit: hrm, actually no... you can't shut off the music if you're already racing.

but i can shut it off from the main menu, thats good, i just bought my ps3 last night with GT4P and the music while racing drove me friggin nuts
 
Yep, you can turn the tracks off before you start racing.

I know, I hate the in-race music too.
 
That goes for me, too. Hate the music while driving. Rather hear the car.
 
I can't stand the background music being on. I like to hear the cars.
 
In real life I listen to music, but that's because I don't need to hear the engine or anything. In games, since I run manual transmissions, I usually only pay attention to the sounds to know when to shift, so yeah, no music for me either.
 
I only found out the other week that Justice (one of my favourite bands) were actually in the soundtrack when I updated and it reset my settings.. Then I turned BGM back off for the above reason.
 
can you play music off your hard drive while playing online?
 
can you play music off your hard drive while playing online?

Most likely in the near future, but still is the future...


I always turn off the BGM, it sucks and its annoying :lol:
 
Back