baggist74's Photomode Gallery | 20.06 | ~

• Thread starter baggist74
  • 135 comments
The "Batlle of Idols" set is really superb ! all the pics are great but the third and the last are especially impressive !
And this last rally set is also beautiful, the last hree are awesome 👍

Same car as RaY29rus, but opposite ends of the temperature scale! :D

And also brilliant colours and texture. Fantastic stuff 👍

You are surely a force to be reckoned with. I enjoy your view on what we do here very much!

These are all great, and very polished. I an highly jealous of you, and wish you no success in your further gallery showings. (I'm Joking)

2nd & 4th 'Night Gallery' shots are my faves. But the set is fully equipped!!! Your gallery is All-Pro!!!

You are on fire, and I'm a big fan. Keep it fresh, and always have fun!

The "Batlle of Idols" set is really superb ! all the pics are great but the third and the last are especially impressive !
And this last rally set is also beautiful, the last hree are awesome 👍
Thank you, Jeremy! :cheers:
Same car as RaY29rus, but opposite ends of the temperature scale! :D

And also brilliant colours and texture. Fantastic stuff 👍
Thanks a lot, mate! :cheers:
You are surely a force to be reckoned with. I enjoy your view on what we do here very much!

These are all great, and very polished. I an highly jealous of you, and wish you no success in your further gallery showings. (I'm Joking)

2nd & 4th 'Night Gallery' shots are my faves. But the set is fully equipped!!! Your gallery is All-Pro!!!

You are on fire, and I'm a big fan. Keep it fresh, and always have fun!
Gary! Huge thanks! And I'm your fan, too! :cheers:

Like a lot the warm toning of the Shelby shots, the close shot on the wheel is beautiful.
Nice work also on the Jag' set, with especially a great work on the contrast between shadows & light 👍

Like a lot the warm toning of the Shelby shots, the close shot on the wheel is beautiful.
Nice work also on the Jag' set, with especially a great work on the contrast between shadows & light 👍
Thank you, Jeremy :cheers:
But you are only one who commented this photos, thanks for it :guilty:

I like the first shot in post 37, because it looks like a toon style dimension has merged with a dreamy dimension.

Excellent set once more Vlad :)
The first two have a very realistic rendering, and I like a lot the angle / composition of the first.
The third is very dynamic and the two tunnel shots very well composed !

I agree with Nicolas and Jeremy, the first 2 are nice. Good angles and clean look. I also like the sweeping motion of shot 3 👍 , just a shame Cote de Azure is so poorly textured and modelled its the only thing that put that shot down a bit.

But the tunnel ones aren't too bad either, the red really pops in there. 👍

Really nice job on the Ferrari set, especially the first 2 pics. Well done!
Thank you, Nicolas! :cheers:
I like the first shot in post 37, because it looks like a toon style dimension has merged with a dreamy dimension.
Thanks a lot, mate! :)
Excellent set once more Vlad :)
The first two have a very realistic rendering, and I like a lot the angle / composition of the first.
The third is very dynamic and the two tunnel shots very well composed !
Thanks for your reply, Jeremy! I'm really glad. :cheers:
The first Jag XKRS pic is off the hook! Clean sharp and those colours. Fantastic shot. 👍
Thanks! :)
GPR
I agree with Nicolas and Jeremy, the first 2 are nice. Good angles and clean look. I also like the sweeping motion of shot 3 👍 , just a shame Cote de Azure is so poorly textured and modelled its the only thing that put that shot down a bit.

But the tunnel ones aren't too bad either, the red really pops in there. 👍
Thanks a lot, mate! :)

Created for maximum enjoyment.

When it comes to delivering realistic styling, you make it happen.

The Ferrari set is pure realism, I am loving the tunnel shot most, as it is just badass. Those reflections stole my heart.

#2 & 7 in the Jag set are very nice also. Simple yet highly effective.

Created for maximum enjoyment.

When it comes to delivering realistic styling, you make it happen.

The Ferrari set is pure realism, I am loving the tunnel shot most, as it is just badass. Those reflections stole my heart.

#2 & 7 in the Jag set are very nice also. Simple yet highly effective.
Thank you, Gary! I'm really appreciate it.

Your last set is simply amazing ! Each shot is incredibly realistic 👍
Love the framing of the first one :) The second shot is maybe a little different from the others but it has a very great mood ! Love the rendering of the wheel in the LFA shot, the car looks prety in black. Could you give the name of the rim and the color you've used ?
The Huayra is just splendid, love the lightning in this shot. The Reventon and the Veyron shots are ultra realistic 👍
Great work !

Really nice job on the compositions and toning in these latest shots. 👍
Huge thanks, buddy! :cheers:
Great stuff!!!!:drool:
You've captured that Ferrari perfectly:eek:👍
Thanks a lot, Eric! :)
Your last set is simply amazing ! Each shot is incredibly realistic 👍
Love the framing of the first one :) The second shot is maybe a little different from the others but it has a very great mood ! Love the rendering of the wheel in the LFA shot, the car looks prety in black. Could you give the name of the rim and the color you've used ?
The Huayra is just splendid, love the lightning in this shot. The Reventon and the Veyron shots are ultra realistic 👍
Great work !
Thank you, Jeremy! Sorry for my late reply :nervous: I'm preparing for my exams and I can't spend a lot of time at GTPlanet :(
Yes, I can give the name of the rim. This is RAYS 57Gainer in stock color and it costs 4k cr.
I hope that helped you!

Superb set once more, the editing and toning are awesome and well done. Can't really chose a fave out of these 3 cause they're all sooo good. :drool:

Back