baggist74's Photomode Gallery | 20.06 | ~

• Thread starter baggist74
  • 135 comments
Wow, 2nd and 3rd shots are brilliant. 👍
Thanks a lot, Nicolas! Glad you like it! :cheers:
Wow shot 1 is amazing :drool: So realistic. Rest are great as well.
Thank you! I wanted to do something realistic :D
The last update are definitely all favorites of mine!!

Like the tone's brother, thanks again for you know what ;).

It is easier to make a good image look great than a bad image look good!. Your compositions, angles are superb, and it makes for excellent Images!!!

Keep up the good work!!!
Thanks, Werner! I appreciate it ;)

Oh my god, it's the Russian invasion! :scared:
I wasn't surprised because your countrymen in GTP are excellent photographers and editors! :P

I must say your works are top-notch, Vlad! :drool:👍
You are going to be famous, my comrade! I know it! :D

Oh my god, it's the Russian invasion! :scared:
I wasn't surprised because your countrymen in GTP are excellent photographers and editors! :P

I must say your works are top-notch, Vlad! :drool:👍
You are going to be famous, my comrade! I know it! :D
Thanks a lot! Yes, Russian photographers like @RaY29rus, @eugene2023, @jBhIpS and other talented people, are really excellent photographers. I'm very proud that I am familiar with them. :)
And thanks again for your comment, I appreciate it! :cheers:

@baggist74, that Audi R18 set took my breath away. I like the way the photos look and the atmosphere that has been created in them. The rest of your gallery looks great 👍.

Keep up the great work and please visit my gallery (link in my signature.)

As always your shots are really good with a superb toning and your usual close framing centered on the car. That's especially right in the NSX set. Great use of the contrast also in this night set, one of the best I've seen.

The R18 is absolutly superb, with a superb work on toning especially. The second shot is awesome, with a good angle, a great sense of motion / action and a beautiful soft light. Good job !

The LeMans shots are beyond !!! Good work 👍
Thanks a lot! Glad you like it :P
As always your shots are really good with a superb toning and your usual close framing centered on the car. That's especially right in the NSX set. Great use of the contrast also in this night set, one of the best I've seen.

The R18 is absolutly superb, with a superb work on toning especially. The second shot is awesome, with a good angle, a great sense of motion / action and a beautiful soft light. Good job !
Thanks mate! I really appreciate your words! :cheers:

Preview looks pretty sweet with that HDR look with bleached colours and high contrast darks and lights. Very cool. 👍

in
Preview looks pretty sweet with that HDR look with bleached colours and high contrast darks and lights. Very cool. 👍
Thank you so much! I'm really appreciate your comment :)
Still waiting!!!! :odd: :D

Remember no swearing allowed here!!
Werner, sorry, but I can't to get access to my Flickr account, because I used only Facebook for sign in. And now I can't to sign in, because I haven't Yahoo ID. :(

Thank you so much! I'm really appreciate your comment :)

Werner, sorry, but I can't to get access to my Flickr account, because I used only Facebook for sign in. And now I can't to sign in, because I haven't Yahoo ID. :(
Oh crap!! Sorry to hear that can they "flickr or yahoo " not help you????

As expected, this an awesome set ! the rendering of the bodycar in these shot is superb, bright, sharp, just excellent ! And your work on toning is also superb. Bravo !

WOW Vladislav!!!
This is excellent !👍
Like I said on flickr 1st image is the one I like best BUT they are all beautiful!! 👍 :cheers:
Thanks a lot my friend :)
Fantastic set, second to last shot is very realistic 👍 :cheers:
Ah, glad you like it and thank you! :cheers:
Superb set, #2, 6 and 7 are my faves. Well done. 👍
Merci, Nicolas :)
As expected, this an awesome set ! the rendering of the bodycar in these shot is superb, bright, sharp, just excellent ! And your work on toning is also superb. Bravo !
Glad to see so kind words Jeremy. Thanks a lot for positive feedback :)
The best set from you! :bowdown: The different editing styles and great colours are just some of the qualities! :drool:
Really? :D
Hmm, I didn't think about that and if you think that this set is the best from me, I'll think the same way. :cheers:

Excellent work mate. The R18 set and the Megane Trophy set are stunning!:drool: Brilliant editing.👍

From your latest set, I love shots 1, 7, 8, 9, 11 & 12. Awesome!

Oh Vlad (if I may)
They are awesome
My fav are 1,5,6,7,8,9,10! with 6&9 being some of the best of the location!!
6&7 is beautiful editing!

Argg who am I kidding, they are all masterpieces! VWD 👍

A couple of those Megane Trophy shots are great, I like the attitude filled edit style. And from the latest set 2,8,10 & 11 do it for me. 👍

What a great set that is!! great work.
Thank you Lee! :cheers:
Excellent work mate. The R18 set and the Megane Trophy set are stunning!:drool: Brilliant editing.👍

From your latest set, I love shots 1, 7, 8, 9, 11 & 12. Awesome!
Thanks a lot Nux! Glad you like it :P
Oh Vlad (if I may)
They are awesome
My fav are 1,5,6,7,8,9,10! with 6&9 being some of the best of the location!!
6&7 is beautiful editing!

Argg who am I kidding, they are all masterpieces! VWD 👍
Werner! Oh, thank you! I wanted to do something realistic :)
Superb set, love them all. 👍
Thanks Nicolas! :cheers:
GPR
A couple of those Megane Trophy shots are great, I like the attitude filled edit style. And from the latest set 2,8,10 & 11 do it for me. 👍
Thank you for the kind words mate. I really appreciate it! ;)

Back