baggist74's Photomode Gallery | 20.06 | ~

• Thread starter baggist74
  • 135 comments
Just went through your gallery, lots of your pics are superbly toned! I also like your nostalgic shots (I tend to like shots with a bit of noise and scratches with toning to match).

Here are my favorites:

12702926275_8497cc3547_c.jpg

Last edited:
As always top quality work here 👍
The Enzo is just superb, love the way you've worked with dark contrast on these shots, especially on the first and last pics. And the bokeh one is just beautiful :)
Same thing for the shot 2 & 3 of the quattro : very good use of contrast especially in the last, very realistic one 👍
And the two bonus shots are also excellent !
Very good job !

Really enjoyed your previous 'Supercars' set. Great toning and mood on them with solid compositions. 👍

The Enzo set was quite nice too, heavy and moody. 👍

The 3 S1, Mustang and Focus pics are splendid, well done buddy!
Thanks a lot, Nicolas! :cheers:
that focus colour :embarrassed: very nice
Huge thanks, Roma :)
I like this colour, too.
Just went through your gallery, lots of your pics are superbly toned! I also like your nostalgic shots (I tend to like shots with a bit of noise and scratches with toning to match).

Here are my favorites:
Thank you! Glad you like it :)
As always top quality work here 👍
The Enzo is just superb, love the way you've worked with dark contrast on these shots, especially on the first and last pics. And the bokeh one is just beautiful :)
Same thing for the shot 2 & 3 of the quattro : very good use of contrast especially in the last, very realistic one 👍
And the two bonus shots are also excellent !
Very good job !
Thaaaaank you, mate! :cheers:
GPR
Really enjoyed your previous 'Supercars' set. Great toning and mood on them with solid compositions. 👍

The Enzo set was quite nice too, heavy and moody. 👍
Glad you like it, buddy :embarrassed: Thanks a lot!

Very nice work again, with some dark toning and high contrast. The Huayra is beautiful, love the first shot and the Viper has a very bad ass looks in your shots 👍
I also like a lot the interior shot of the XNR and your CCCL entry :)

Very nice work again, with some dark toning and high contrast. The Huayra is beautiful, love the first shot and the Viper has a very bad ass looks in your shots 👍
I also like a lot the interior shot of the XNR and your CCCL entry :)
Thank you, mate. Glad you like it! ;)

"Simple beauty" is simply beautiful :) Very good shot in this minimalistic kind I like a lot. Love also the contrast in the Dino (second) shot. Very nice toning and very realistic rendering of the Cuda pics 👍
Very good job as usual Vlad 👍

I agree with Jeremy, 'simple beauty' is great. Love that. 👍

Out of the Cuda set the last gets my fav vote but all are consistently nice. 👍

This is my first visit in your gallery, but i follow your works on flickr ;) and also here you confirm your cleverness! 👍👍👍:cheers: well done as usual!

"Simple beauty" is simply beautiful :) Very good shot in this minimalistic kind I like a lot. Love also the contrast in the Dino (second) shot. Very nice toning and very realistic rendering of the Cuda pics 👍
Very good job as usual Vlad 👍
Thanks a lot, Jérémy! Glad you like it! :cheers:
GPR
I agree with Jeremy, 'simple beauty' is great. Love that. 👍

Out of the Cuda set the last gets my fav vote but all are consistently nice. 👍
Thaaank you! I appreciate your comment! :)
This is my first visit in your gallery, but i follow your works on flickr ;) and also here you confirm your cleverness! 👍👍👍:cheers: well done as usual!
Thanks a lot! Glad you like it and thanks for following on Flickr :P

Very tasty, well done! :tup I like how you always show your cars big, all over the frame! :D Makes us appreciate the details and your editing. :drool:

The last update are definitely all favorites of mine!!

Like the tone's brother, thanks again for you know what ;).

It is easier to make a good image look great than a bad image look good!. Your compositions, angles are superb, and it makes for excellent Images!!!

Keep up the good work!!!

Back