Band namesMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter lancer Evo V
  • 40 comments
  • 1,411 views
Messages
67
If you made a band what would you call it.
Mine would be Aural pleasure ( aural meaning having to do with listening) or 90% penis, theres an odd story behind that one
but yeah make up your own.
 
Bah humbug, theres one of those, looks like someone used the search button for this forum but didnt look at the other forums, ::smack smack:: Yes so please move if possible or hey just delete it and ill make another in the right forum.
sorry
 
'Jesus and Pals'
We (me and friends) used to joke around and call my friend's band that, because the lead singer had long, straight, blonde hair and short beard and mustache. He looked like all the pictures of Jesus that you see. :D

Seriously though, I have no idea what I'd name a band if I was in it. :shrugs:



-Mark
 
I like the Blues and I'd probably call a band
"Near Indigo"
 
Actually, I come up with thousands of great band names, and almost instantly forget them.

I did have an idea, though, to have a band that changed its name with every album. Each album, however, would be titled the same thing as all the others.
 
Popa Smurf. :lol: j/k
Probably I would name a group, Endless Flo.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Actually, I come up with thousands of great band names, and almost instantly forget them.

I did have an idea, though, to have a band that changed its name with every album. Each album, however, would be titled the same thing as all the others.
That would be cool actually.
"Blue Tears" with "Some songs we were told to sing by the record company."
"Jelly Bellies and Blue Tears" with "Some songs we told to sing by the record company"
"Justin Thyme meets the Jelly Bellies & Blue tears" with "Some songs we were told to sing by the record company."
 
I'd call mine The Taxable Incomes :D
 
Actually if anyone makes any serious and good sugestions I may just have to nick them for my band :D .
Our singer named us Daybreak :rolleyes: .
Or as the rest of us like to call our selves, either:
****break,
GayBreak,
Buttbreak.
 
Haha yeah 90% penis came around when we were sittin around in a friends basement playin PS2 and he goes, hey you know what, barnicles are 90% penis. Then it hit me. What a good name.
 
Here is a list of bands that i have been in or will soon form.

10 gallons of ketchup
insight
eat you dog!
suffer
delerium of disorder
ass-backward
 
My bands name is Drywall the Musical Experience. We made two CDs called Super Shroom and Master of Mushrooms.

I play the bass in it as well as do the lead vocals and do the computer editing work.

We are sorta of an all around band, I've done Rap, German Death Metal, Country and some Paradoys.
 
Originally posted by BlazinXtreme
My bands name is Drywall the Musical Experience. We made two CDs called Super Shroom and Master of Mushrooms.

I play the bass in it as well as do the lead vocals and do the computer editing work.

We are sorta of an all around band, I've done Rap, German Death Metal, Country and some Paradoys.

"Eat Your Dog" owns you!:p
 
my friend at skool made up "Dildo Pacifyier" :odd: after the australian band Pacifiyer
 
Originally posted by Mopar Muscle
"Eat Your Dog" owns you!:p

There is a South African Grundge band called "Not My Dog".
 
Originally posted by miniMADness
my friend at skool made up "Dildo Pacifyier" :odd: after the australian band Pacifiyer

arnt they from nz? meh who cares

my mates band is called ANTAGEN. theyre pretty good
 
thats not the point!!!!

Ive got a mate whos band is "shoot down the angels"
 
i think it may be the point


good band i heard down the coast had an awesome name "sick little puppies"
 
Originally posted by miniMADness
my friend at skool made up "Dildo Pacifyier" :odd: after the australian band Pacifiyer

:mad: They're New Zealand!
 
if i was making an annoying as hell boy band, i'll name it:

Alfa Q (say it fast)
 
Relativity

Downtime

Like This
 
Originally posted by miniMADness
like millencolin said, MEH!!!

just because we beat you in the World Cup....

I didn't see his post.

But their name was Shihad, but they wanted to make it big in the states, but changed their name because is was too close to Jihad, which the oversensitive americans would've whinged and moaned about.
 
what is Shihad anyway? i know that jihad is war in arabic or some other language
 
Back