C Cobraboy (Banned) Messages 7,552 Nov 28, 2003 #31 Originally posted by miniMADness what is Shihad anyway? i know that jihad is war in arabic or some other language Click to expand... Dunno, Jihad is holy war.
Originally posted by miniMADness what is Shihad anyway? i know that jihad is war in arabic or some other language Click to expand... Dunno, Jihad is holy war.
cm108kph Messages 670 Dec 14, 2003 #36 MY friends and I once had a band, even though we didn't know how to play any instruments. We were "The Flat Tires" You can always go here if you're not creative enough to make up your own.
MY friends and I once had a band, even though we didn't know how to play any instruments. We were "The Flat Tires" You can always go here if you're not creative enough to make up your own.
Bollocks#999 Messages 3,834 Messages GTBN_Bollocks Messages Whats an X box? Dec 15, 2003 #37 I used to go see a band by the name of " Sticky Fingers", I think they got the name from the Julian Clarey(sp?) show of the same name
I used to go see a band by the name of " Sticky Fingers", I think they got the name from the Julian Clarey(sp?) show of the same name
A ac.cobra427 Messages 30 Dec 17, 2003 #40 My band was called "Helter Skelter", from the Beatles's white album. We were a punk-blues band in the late '70s early '80s. Located in Antwerp-Belgium. Now i got a 17yr old son who's named Helter.
My band was called "Helter Skelter", from the Beatles's white album. We were a punk-blues band in the late '70s early '80s. Located in Antwerp-Belgium. Now i got a 17yr old son who's named Helter.
Mr. Snowtire Messages 443 Dec 17, 2003 #41 "The ****ty Toques" or " Crappy Goalie " My favorite real band name is " Grand Theft Canoe " or " Save Ferris " Classic!
"The ****ty Toques" or " Crappy Goalie " My favorite real band name is " Grand Theft Canoe " or " Save Ferris " Classic!