Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,153 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
I wish I was using my CSW tomorrow
 
I'd use my ds3...but I won't be able to compete tomorrow...late notice, but something has come up and I'm in Ohio for a few days...sorry team Subaru...no way for me to make it back in time for the race
 
Never! I luvz mah wheelz.


No, really, I love it way too much. It's a good piece of equipment. Can't wait to try iRacing and rFactor soon.
 
I hope the server error doesn't affect us tonight ...

Btw, I know there's already a thread for this, but I'd rather ask my friends first ... can anybody supply me with these paint chips?

Matte black x5
Matte yellow x 2
Matte white x1

Ask for anything in return ... :D
 
I hope the server error doesn't affect us tonight ...

Btw, I know there's already a thread for this, but I'd rather ask my friends first ... can anybody supply me with these paint chips?

Matte black x5
Matte yellow x 2
Matte white x1

Ask for anything in return ... :D

Ive got 2 different blacks. Which 1 u want?

matte paints
matte black
red
purple
dark red
light green
dark grey
dark silver
grey
pink
brown
light grey
silver
light red
dark blue
AMG monsa grau magno
light silver
dark green
orange
white
light blue
yellow
 
Last edited:
Shot Silver, what you sent me is perfect ... 👍

Gt5 Servers are still having a problem. We cannot create or join lobbies ... I'll give till an hour before room is suppose to open. If nothing by 20:00 Gmt +2, then I'm afraid I will have to postpone this round for a week ...

Here's holding thumbs to be able to race tonight ... :scared:
 
Yeh i hope we get to race
 
I hope the race is pushed back a week... :grumpy:
 
Hide your kids... 'Cuz they be in Nizmo's lounge!!
 
Nevermind ...
 
Last edited:
MrMelancholy15
:lol: At least someone understands. It's too boring to say "I'm in Nizmo's lounge"

Can I ask you to please never make a reference to that ever again? :lol:
 
This series is a joke. I'm sick of being called a REMOVED and a tosser.



Malmoer called me a REMOVED in Afrikaans. He needs a penalty.


Quiksilver takes out the entire field at Grand Valley, he needs a penalty.


Bron jumps the start by four football fields, he needs a penalty.


Ally swerves to block TWCE after spinning, he needs a penalty.



None of this will happen. But, it's okay, you can continue to race with other South Africans. I don't mind a little nationalism, but, certainly not this version of "their 🤬 don't stink because they're from my country. I'm not going to reprimand anyone."


Are you kidding me? It's amazing to think what would happen if I didn't speak a bit of Afrikaans. What would these South Africans get away with saying? Just because you change the spelling and phonetic pronunciation of words, doesn't make it okay to call someone a "REMOVED."



Grow up. Now. I'm not racing with any one of you, until you learn some respect.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Um, so did the race happen tonight? Subaru 1-2 in both races right? :) also, I'm guessing Mel had a bad day?
 
@ MrMelancholy15 - While I understand your frustration and also understand that you are, or at least are claiming to be (as I can't say for certain having not been there), quoting someone, that phrase isn't going to fly here. As such, I've removed all references and would appreciate it if I don't have to do that again.

Also, if we're going to continue to go down this road, it's going to get old very quickly.
 
TB, I resigned from the series, giving a reason. I'm sorry that I had to use those words, too, but that's the reasoning why I'm leaving.


With respect, I too would like to move on. I expect maturity from the guys I race with, and I can't seem to find it.
 
Bye Mel...it was nice racing
 
Bye Mel...it was nice racing

You and I will race. You don't decide on some disrespectful names... You're here to race. And, every race, you seem to be faster, and cause fewer crashes. I'm just tired of the "laisser se passer" attitude. Nizmo should step up and work with the replays in a positive way.

He could give advice... He could help... And he could reprimand for the poor decisions of letting people call me names, and then blaming me for his PS3 freezing.
 
Mel you handled this wrong mate . Especially all the typing during the race and having your car parked on the main straight. If you have any problems during the races private msg the stewards .
 
You and I will race. You don't decide on some disrespectful names... You're here to race. And, every race, you seem to be faster, and cause fewer crashes. I'm just tired of the "laisser se passer" attitude. Nizmo should step up and work with the replays in a positive way.

He could give advice... He could help... And he could reprimand for the poor decisions of letting people call me names, and then blaming me for his PS3 freezing.


I have not called you any names, what are you trying to say?

Mr Mel,

The fact that you understand German does not mean you understand Afrikaans,
you are assuming things.

This series is a joke.

Bron jumps the start by four football fields, he needs a penalty.

Are you sure?

You are joking right?

My rear view mirror were filled up by cars chasing me into turn 1, so not sure where these football fields were.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No I gotta say something ...

This series is a joke. I'm sick of being called a REMOVED and a tosser.



Malmoer called me a REMOVED in Afrikaans. He needs a penalty.

I got taken out in Motegi. Used the excuse of suspension damage for being pushed off track for my DC ... do you see me complaining?

Quiksilver takes out the entire field at Grand Valley, he needs a penalty.
I got taken out by a spinning/sliding Silver at GVS ... do you see me complaining?

Bron jumps the start by four football fields, he needs a penalty.

Many times I have been pushed/forced off track by guys behind me ... but do I complain?

Ally swerves to block TWCE after spinning, he needs a penalty.

I get mechanical & steering damage on the FORMATION LAP by a BMW and lost at least 12 sec to the leaders at the start of the race. Then on the last 4/5 laps, while attempting to lap the SAME BMW, he does not pull to the side while being lapped. No, he decides to fight for his position, while taking me out AGAIN ... did I complain?


None of this will happen. But, it's okay, you can continue to race with other South Africans. I don't mind a little nationalism, but, certainly not this version of "their 🤬 don't stink because they're from my country. I'm not going to reprimand anyone."

I have reprimanded many people already. Just because I'm not going to advertise on the thread who gets penalized and who doesn't, doesn't mean I don't do it ...

Are you kidding me? It's amazing to think what would happen if I didn't speak a bit of Afrikaans. What would these South Africans get away with saying? Just because you change the spelling and phonetic pronunciation of words, doesn't make it okay to call someone a "REMOVED."

I'm glad you think you know what that's means mate ... good on you 👍

Grow up. Now. I'm not racing with any one of you, until you learn some respect.

You and I will race. You don't decide on some disrespectful names... You're here to race. And, every race, you seem to be faster, and cause fewer crashes. I'm just tired of the "laisser se passer" attitude. Nizmo should step up and work with the replays in a positive way.

You don't like the way I'm running things? Thank you for the constructive criticism ...


He could give advice... He could help... And he could reprimand for the poor decisions of letting people call me names, and then blaming me for his PS3 freezing.

I was taking the piss with you about my freezing incident. You can't take a joke, then I apologize. But how does it feel to blame others, especially new guys who join the room, for unfortunate incidents that take place? We all know the servers had issues this weekend, but yet we still unhappy.

As you can see Mel, touring car racing involves a lot of argy-bargy. the cars don't break up that easily compare to DTM or F1 cars. Incidents are going to happen, but if I have to penalize every single incident, then we'd all be sitting on a single point, because everyone is too scared of getting their wing mirrors broken ...

But all of this BS aside, Mel it was nice having you around ... 👍

Last nights race is cancelled. I'm not postponing it for a week. No one will receive points.

Sunday we are moving to Fuji ...
 
Last edited:
Makes sense , im surprised you guys dont use fuji f
 
No I gotta say something ...





As you can see Mel, touring car racing involves a lot of argy-bargy. the cars don't break up that easily compare to DTM or F1 cars. Incidents are going to happen, but if I have to penalize every single incident, then we'd all be sitting on a single point, because everyone is too scared of getting their wing mirrors broken ...

But all of this BS aside, Mel it was nice having you around ... 👍

Last nights race is cancelled. I'm not postponing it for a week. No one will receive points.

Sunday we are moving to Fuji ...


We were going to run every second Sunday, so I can not see why we should skip a round.
 
Lets vote ...

All in favour of repeating last night this Sunday, say Ai
All in favour of packing up our loses and moving onto to Fuji, say Ai

We will let the people decide ...
 
I say award full points for the sprint and half points for the feature based on finishing positions for sprint.

Then lets move on to Fuji
 
Back