Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,164 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
When I woke up this morning I had no idea I would be walking away with a race win, but ''rain is the great equalizer'' as Steve matchett puts it!
 
You did amazing Joe 👍 congrats. I wasn't expecting anyone to finish where they did
 
Good job, Joe!


I needed to buy coveralls & work boots for my new job. ($15.25 an hour!) We all know what's more important.
 
Congrats on the maiden Joe ... you drove a flawless race ... 👍
 
Joe......Well done bud, that was a great win. Very nice.
 
Well done to Skeng and V8Joe.

The sprint race was awesome, myself and driver101 had 9 laps of swapping positions, really close racing, loved it.

Then came the feature....

If ever there was a race that needed a red flag it was last night, it was really madness.
 
I think we should make things interesting and maybe run the Moto GP layout at Tsukuba ... my only concern is the Stewarding Nightmare that could happen cause okes take a chance by not running the chicane ...

Maybe we should run a vote ...

For MotoGP ...
Against MotoGP ...
 
I think we should make things interesting and maybe run the Moto GP layout at Tsukuba ... my only concern is the Stewarding Nightmare that could happen cause okes take a chance by not running the chicane ...

Maybe we should run a vote ...

For MotoGP ...
Against MotoGP ...

If they cut then it will show in lap times, so no problem to check.
 
If they cut then it will show in lap times, so no problem to check.

Ja understandable bud, but I don't want accusations after the race ...

"I saw this one cut straight across, or that on never took the chicane and took me out or whatever ..."

cause then I'll have to check every single person on every single lap ... :(
 
Against moto gp
 
Well, Bankfin S1 has 3 Rounds left ... thanks for making this possible guys ... 👍

I would like to ask each of you to please pm me with ideas for the Bankifn in betweener ...

Basically, what's the next series you guys would like to run before Bankfin S2 starts early next year? Please PM me ideas ...
 
NizmoDr3
Well, Bankfin S1 has 3 Rounds left ... thanks for making this possible guys ... 👍

I would like to ask each of you to please pm me with ideas for the Bankifn in betweener ...

Basically, what's the next series you guys would like to run before Bankfin S2 starts early next year? Please PM me ideas ...

How about the Wesbank V8 aka GT500??
 
Maybe I should make it rain in Spa as well ... spicy way to end off the season ... :D
 
Against Moro gp course
 
Why such a long break between seasons ?
 
Why such a long break between seasons ?

It'll keep Bankfin from getting repetitive ... if we have a season long break, then everyone should be refreshed, revitalized and looking forward for Bankfin S2 ...
 
Cant wait to watch the replay of the 2nd race , Atin and Joe , got to see what they did
 
Cant wait to watch the replay of the 2nd race , Atin and Joe , got to see what they did

First of all I have to coolest post number, nothing is cooler than 1999.

Second just commenting, I had the same exact strategy as Joe and our lap times lap to lap were within half seconds, but I got a little aggressive and seemed to have forgotten that the track was wet as I caught up to Atin and ran off the track a few times.

Third, It can be really hard to see when theres a car in front of you and you cant see... O_O Ill practice behind some AIs for SPA so I can race in traffic too. :)
 
So I did some practice. 55.664 is my best on softs. Low 56 consistently is what i was doing. That might be a decent mark. Anyone else have times yet?
 
So I did some practice. 55.664 is my best on softs. Low 56 consistently is what i was doing. That might be a decent mark. Anyone else have times yet?

Silver 54.6
bronz 54.6
Skeng 55.5
 
Silver 54.6
bronz 54.6
Skeng 55.5

Mazda:

Mal 56.0 (I think)
Me 55.8

Let me predict the outcome of next weekends race

1st - Subaru
2nd - Subaru
3rd - Nissan or Subaru
4th - Nissan or Subaru or BMW or Lexus
5th - Nissan or Subaru or BMW or Lexus
6th and below all of the participating Evos and Mazdas
 
I hadn't check the op in awhile but thankz to all you guys who gave me a congrats, I'm sorry I didn't catch it earlier! :gtpflag:
 
sk8er913
Let me predict the outcome of next weekends race

1st - Subaru
2nd - Subaru
3rd - Nissan or Subaru
4th - Nissan or Subaru or BMW or Lexus
5th - Nissan or Subaru or BMW or Lexus
6th and below all of the participating Evos and Mazdas

Seems about right...driver will probably get at least a podium for Nissan and skeng should be close with a Lexus. Other than that, should be a good point weekend for team Subaru!
 
Good morning Ladies and Gentlefreaks ...

Does anyone of you know about or have heard about a GT500/SuperGT series on the go? I reckon it'll be a nice change from the Bankfin cars, and with the field/entrants we have here in Bankfin, I reckon the SuperGT/GT500 Champs will be an open one, where anyone, but I mean ANYONE can win ... Only Premium SuperGT cars allowed ...

Let me know guys ... :D
 
I love gt500 so if thats what you guys are doing after bankfin on sundays , sounds good to me
 
I love gt500 so if thats what you guys are doing after bankfin on sundays , sounds good to me

That's hopefully the plan Skeng ...

Anyone know if Mal is part of this Champ or not? ...
 
So are we doing the one with the extra turns?
 
No its regular tsukuba , 4wd cars seem to have the pace here
 
Back