Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,150 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
We will be practicing tonight if anybody wants to join please feel free.

Time wise should be within 7 hours from now.

Please post here if you will attend, so we can expect you and not start the race without you. This will be a 50 lap race so once we get passed 10 laps no restart.

Tyre wear will be on.

Collisions will be off, so no slip stream will be available. We can vote on this if you like.

This is purely aimed at pit stop strategies, so feel free to join in on the fun.
 
Last edited:
I might be able to join late on that practice
 
I might be able to join late on that practice

What time shoe?

We will start the room in 7 hours from now.

Race to start in 8 hours.
 
Last edited:
bronzosback
What time shoe?

We will start the room in 7 hours from now.

Race to start in 8 hours.

About the same time we usually start the Sunday racing...not sure how it is with time zones
 
I'll be there for that practice tonight, need a good run on meds really, what lap times where you guys getting in the race on meds?
 
Bron is going to be running the rest of the season for me ... I will still be racing, but time constraints are a killer at the moment ... Pls send him a FR to be allowed into the races ... 👍
 
I'll be there for that practice tonight, need a good run on meds really, what lap times where you guys getting in the race on meds?

Race Times
Sprint Silver 55.1 Med no wear

Feature not sure but should be around 55.5 to 55.8 best times, but after a few laps should drop to 56/57sec

Hope this helps...

See you tonight my lounge at around 7pm-8pm, that is in 6 hours or so, race to start in 7 and half hours from now approx.
 
55 8 my best but im usually doing low 56s , medium tire ofcourse .
 
Thanks guys, I think this is the closest I've been to the top lap times since i joined the series but I won't say I will be up there as I know I'm prone to mistakes and they will happen, probably on the last bend lol
 
Did 55.478 in practice with tire wear... :)
 
bronzosback
That is super fast.

What you running wheel or ds?

Ds3...too poor to get wheel...lol

Also, are you on wheel? The setup might not work too well with a wheel. I have it on a really stable setup (as I'm sure you can tell by my camber and toe settings) :lol:
 
Last edited:
Ds3...too poor to get wheel...lol

Also, are you on wheel? The setup might not work too well with a wheel. I have it on a really stable setup (as I'm sure you can tell by my camber and toe settings) :lol:

I am on a wheel (6 years) , that is why i could not use your settings. I always set my cars up for oversteer unless they do that by default. Your 55 45 split creates understeer, so i prefer the 75 25 range, but it can become very twitchy especially if you touch the grass with the outside wheel. Your setting feels more stable but slower in my hands. Maybe I should try running ds with your settings, could be interesting...
 
bronzosback
I am on a wheel (6 years) , that is why i could not use your settings. I always set my cars up for oversteer unless they do that by default. Your 55 45 split creates understeer, so i prefer the 75 25 range, but it can become very twitchy especially if you touch the grass with the outside wheel. Your setting feels more stable but slower in my hands. Maybe I should try running ds with your settings, could be interesting...

Practice again tonight?
 
Hi All,
I was just looking around looking for a racing series to join and came across this thread. i would really like to join as i am getting tired of joining random races and having to compete with a bunch of bumper car drivers. are there any spaces available?

regards
 
There should be a spot available on BMW, Lexus, and 3 spots on honda. Not sure about the rest
 
Practice again tonight?

Hey Shoe,

Why not, lets hope we get better attendance tonight.

Same time ?

In about 7 hours from now?
 
I'll come for some more practice tonight, if I can tune .3 more off my time I'll be very happy
 
I'll come for some more practice tonight, if I can tune .3 more off my time I'll be very happy

Send me a FR in case we not friends yet.
 
Please clear your system cache under options, Network.

To try and get rid of any lag issues.

Thank You all.
 
I don't want to do 50 race tests...just free run. I can be online in a couple mins
 
Dre I might miss this race.
Our power will be down from 05:00 - 21:30 for maintenance.
Hopefully they keep to schedule and I should make it.
If not, please accept this as my apology.
 
I will no longer be competing, this week has been hell.
 
I will no longer be competing, this week has been hell.

That sucks skater you are one of my main competitors. Hopefully things turn around for you sooner than later buddy! 👍
 
Hows your Evo feeling Joe? I've got mine feeling good this week.
 
I will not be able to compete in the feature race today. I also might have to leave the sprint race early. Sorry guys, but I have to coach soccer today...
 
HecticZA
Dre I might miss this race.
Our power will be down from 05:00 - 21:30 for maintenance.
Hopefully they keep to schedule and I should make it.
If not, please accept this as my apology.

Seems like I will make this.
 
Sorry guys i dont think i can make it i will try to make the feature race but i doubt i will , my apologies
 
Sorry for the guys who can't make it .... the rest I'll see you on-track
 
Back