Bankfin touring cars season 2 discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter TDZdave
  • 213 comments
  • 14,092 views
That would suit perfectly :)
We`ll see what happens.
 
Not sure what times they would be. I'd prefer Early Saturday afternoon.
 
nice 1 here,

i´d like to see spa more than a fantasy gt course....
 
nice 1 here,

i´d like to see spa more than a fantasy gt course....

Not all of us have DLC. So last season half of us couldn't do those races,
 
yeah, there was only enough money for PS3 with 7 controllers and a fanatec racing wheel... ;D
 
Everyone should have Spa. Especially if you bought dlc like the TC cars.
 
Everyone should have Spa. Especially if you bought dlc like the TC cars.

No money. I don't have time in my life to play games too often. So I don't have any DLC except new corvette
 
Its 5 bucks. I don't see how thats too much, a $10 PSN card will get you Spa and Motegi.
 
shoe, the scion FR-S is free DLC and I think the BRZ is too,
 
shoe, the scion FR-S is free DLC and I think the BRZ is too,

I don't play enough to want all of everything.
 
but enought to be part of this 10week series?
 
but enought to be part of this 10week series?

Getting on for two hours every race day isn't too much (since its weekends only). And last season I missed half of the races too. Think I was 5th in points at the end though :)

Still, have better things to spend money on than video games. I'm just here to race 👍
 
Maybe you can treat yourself to a $10 psn card for the holidays.
 
Let's just buy him 1! :sly:
 
Do we have a list of confirmed racers for the next season??
 
I would race
 
Last edited:
Same if the times right.
 
Do we have a list of confirmed racers for the next season??

we kind of had 90% of the previous championship runner's when I started the thread, but many have left, and some of them added me on PSN and haven't activated their PSN account since the end of the previous season,

I would race

Same if the times right.


so far we have
Shoe,
Seth,
Skeng,
Bahundanda,
TDZdave,

that's 5, Depending on sign up's and where the bulk of the field is located geographically would be the time zone base,
 
The S2000 is my choice. I'm ready for this whenever.
 
I dare say I will most likely run the RX-7
 
I'm looking at either the Atenza or Silia
 
which remind's me the Mazda gets another 5 BHP,
 
Dave, this looks interesting. Do you have a race calendar sorted yet. When is first race, and at what time of day do they normally happen?
 
These are currently under construction, as another person is taking this over possibly, so the time slot would stay the same as season 1, which was around 20 hours later then the wurks.ca practice sessions, this would make it a monday 4-6AM time slot for me so its going to be a difficult time slot for me to attend,
 
I'm still up for this if the majority of the info stays the same as season 1. It was a good laugh with some good clean racers.

The only concern is who is going to run this series, if your still planning on handing it over to rally then I'm out as it's been proven more than once that he doesn't have the time or permission to do it successfully.
 
That is a concern of his too, The issue I have is I just don't have the time to do it, well, at a good time slot that suits everyone anyway, otherwise I would gladly keep it in the same time slot,
 
That is a concern of his too, The issue I have is I just don't have the time to do it, well, at a good time slot that suits everyone anyway, otherwise I would gladly keep it in the same time slot,

Whats a reasonable time slot for you to be able to run it how you would like? Or don't you want to run it?

As long as it doesn't clash with other events then I'm quite flexible, just not sure how many others from season 1 will follow.
 
Reasonable time slots for me change week to week, Hence why most series I'm signed up for I'm as a reserve, I would run it, that isn't the issue, the issue is I'm a shift working truck driver, and shifts continuously change, usually finish around 5AM, but can easily go over if I had a blow out, or a late depot delivery,

I'm also experiencing the same issue with the V8SC series and tribute series, these were started while I was only casual at work which meant I only got 1 shift a week,
 
Back