Bankfin touring cars season 2 discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter TDZdave
  • 213 comments
  • 14,093 views
freshseth83
I think the Nissan is the fastest. It was last season and everyone thought it'd be the Subaru. The S2000 would be my choice though.

Subaru also missed the first race 👍 team Subaru killed the manufacturer championship! :lol:
 
yeah I would go with either the S2000 or the RX-7,
 
Just a thought on tracks. I think we should add Nurburgring and Le Mans to the circuit list so we can have more weather races. The best race last season was Suzuka (as far as competitive). The weather is great, also, time change will make the races more fun too. If we add those that is 4 tracks with weather and two with time change 👍 I would love to have those included
 
done mate,
 
I'll sign up for the S2000. When are these races so i know for certain I'll make it? I wonder how these cars would run around my created track.
 
sometime early 2013 mate, its going to be too chaotic to try start a series in the next month,
 
I'm looking forward to the next season getting started.

I have quite a bit of free time Dave so I could help out a bit.
 
It will need to be a team effort to get this to run well, between myself, Shoe67, and you BAZZER I think we can pull it off,
 
BAZZER
I have quite a bit of free time Dave so I could help out a bit.

Time is what I don't have. My time is very limited, but I will do what I can 👍
 
well...all we need to do is work out a time and day that suits 2 out of 3 of us and we will go from there,
 
TDZdave
well...all we need to do is work out a time and day that suits 2 out of 3 of us and we will go from there,

Same as last year or within 4-5 hours of that time should work fine for me.
 
earlier or later shoe?
 
yeah same for me, but then if I work day shift that's no good for me,
 
What time were you thinking of?
 
freshseth83
What time were you thinking of?

Maybe 3-8pm eastern time is what works for me most saturdays
 
Wasn't this run on a sunday last time? I already have the GT300's on saturday night at 12am GMT which is 7pm est so I can't do anything like that time.
 
I do believe it was, it was on around 7AM monday for me,
 
So which way is easier for you? Later so you don't have to get up early?
 
its Monday mate, if I get pu on day shift there is no way I will be able to make any races,
 
Sorry, I did just remember it was Sundays not Saturday's. We can do whatever, and I will try to fit my schedule around it. It seems best for the Europeans to be playing late night, with Aussies early morning, and Americans mid afternoon
 
On a weekend I can play mostly any time, i could go back up to about 8 hours from the previous start time and maybe 4 hours forward.
 
I could do Saturday early afternoon eastern time. Like 1pm or 2pm eastern.
 
freshseth83
I could do Saturday early afternoon eastern time. Like 1pm or 2pm eastern.

I can probably do close to this, but that would be close to 4am for the Aussie crowd I believe
 
If its 4pm eastern that'd be early morning for the eastern part of Australia.
 
I think the CR-Z TC is another good choice. It's quite fast and handles good for a FWD car. 1000kg 337hp (its max) should work.
 
if its 4AM Sunday its doable, Monday not so much, but don't plan around me guy's,
 
I would personally like it to be kept on Sundays like season 1, don't know if i can make Saturday.
 
A series including Impreza TC and HKS :D
I am interested depending on race time.( Sunday from 9:30gmt+1 ... )
 
A series including Impreza TC and HKS :D
I am interested depending on race time.( Sunday from 9:30gmt+1 ... )

Last season, if i recall correctly - Room open at 7.30gmt - Qualifying starts at 8gmt and race at 8.30 gmt. I think the new season will be different but it is still being worked out.
 
Back