Barbers GT500 Suzuka challenge. *Event over*

Want to make your own or do you want to use someone else's? What car?
Thank you RG, I'll use whatever @Adam Barber modifies for me though. If I made my own I'd start now and it still wouldn't be ready in time!

Got one I can modify, I'll share it in a bit!

Thanks!!

Just a question about the race, is qualifying going to have the same fuel settings?

I'm good to go for this one too, internet connection pending. Tried to do some grinding on my alt account last night, and the game wouldn't even connect to the servers :scared:.

On a brighter note, I did open a practice lobby for the Supra Cup. Got some decent practice in with the Big Bearded One. Everything stayed connected. Fingers crossed.

All practice lobbies and the race lobby will be set to friends only to avoid randoms joining so if you haven't already send me a friend request that guarantee you can join.

PSN: GTP_Abarber95

I need to remember to send a FR the next time I’m on.

With the 60 minute time limit it looks like the race will be about 32ish laps long and the cars should do about 20ish laps on fuel flat out and 25ish short shifting so you will have to refuel at some point in the race.

Short shifting.

IJT.gif

Everyone still good for next weeks race?
I'll get more consistent practice lobbies starting tomorrow.

I got it on my calendar. Just need to make a livery.

Lobby open for about an hour for anyone who wants it! Friends only so drop me a FR if you haven't already.

0475-4298-1506-3464-2500

Back