Barbers GT500 Suzuka challenge. *Event over*

None exactly apart from a purple/dark purple base color. So long as it's not Red Bull or Gulf, I'm happy lol. Ultimately go with what you think is good.

Thanks for doing this. :cheers:

Well purple definitely made me be a little more creative than just more or less copying red bulls f1 livery lol. There was 2 attempts at a purple livery that didn't even get saved. I got pretty far in one of those but i just couldn't quite get what i wanted from it so i scrapped it. Tonight i finally got something together that i quite like. hope this works, Enjoy!

6197538100539852308_0.jpg

6061862765932347932_0.jpg

6052855573522712092_0.jpg

EfxRawGXkAEPaq0

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/5157052/1/7710168071034373648

I can't guarantee my attendance due to a family situation, so better for someone who is 100% sure to take my spot.

Apologies @Adam Barber this looks like a really cool event, I will be gutted to miss it 👎

I’m sorry to hear that man, I hope everything is alright. :cheers:

I was really looking forward to seeing how close I could finish behind you in this race, there’s always a next time though. :)

I’m sorry to hear that man, I hope everything is alright. :cheers:

I was really looking forward to seeing how close I could finish behind you in this race, there’s always a next time though. :)

Thanks man appreciate it

Might have finished ahead :) I want to do more of these from now on, I enjoyed the Fuji race a lot, but I am particularly gutted here, I love JGTC, and I love Suzuka, so pretty much a perfect combination in my mind.

But it was 50/50 on attendance and it didn't seem right when there are people who really want to race.

Might have finished ahead :) I want to do more of these from now on, I enjoyed the Fuji race a lot, but I am particularly gutted here, I love JGTC, and I love Suzuka, so pretty much a perfect combination in my mind.

But it was 50/50 on attendance and it didn't seem right when there are people who really want to race.

Hope everything is alright your end. :cheers:

Thus just gives everyone else a chance at victory. :lol:

Hope everything is alright your end. :cheers:

Thus just gives everyone else a chance at victory. :lol:

Thanks mate appreciate that, one of my grandparents has taken pretty ill, and we are going down every weekend to help out and spend time with him, it would be touch and go getting back in time etc.

Haha thanks :lol:, but there are quick guys here, would have been a really good race I think. Its the right decision though.

Thanks mate appreciate that, one of my grandparents has taken pretty ill, and we are going down every weekend to help out and spend time with him, it would be touch and go getting back in time etc.

Haha thanks :lol:, but there are quick guys here, would have been a really good race I think. Its the right decision though.

I know what that's like from experience, best of wishes for you.

I haven't done a race sim so not yet, I might do one and send it to you if you want? I don't know about putting it here incase it sort of took away from a podium finisher etc if it was ahead of their finishing time?

Great idea, I’d love to see how close I can come to your time if you end up running a practice race. Shoot me a PM if you do end up running one, thanks man! :cheers:

My friend decided to finally throw his summer/cousins bday party on saturday night so im going to miss out as well. My friends seem to only want to do stuff when i want to race but it is what it is. Cant really justify staying home to race instead. At least i have a few liveries for when gr2 comes up again. The timing couldnt be any worse because qualy is at 5:45 and the party starts around 5. :crazy::odd:

One day i will get to participate in a gtp event.

Well purple definitely made me be a little more creative than just more or less copying red bulls f1 livery lol. There was 2 attempts at a purple livery that didn't even get saved. I got pretty far in one of those but i just couldn't quite get what i wanted from it so i scrapped it. Tonight i finally got something together that i quite like. hope this works, Enjoy!

6197538100539852308_0.jpg

6061862765932347932_0.jpg

6052855573522712092_0.jpg

EfxRawGXkAEPaq0

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/5157052/1/7710168071034373648

That's awesome, thanks so much for your time and effort making this. I'll always use your livery when I race it. :cheers:

My friend decided to finally throw his summer/cousins bday party on saturday night so im going to miss out as well. My friends seem to only want to do stuff when i want to race but it is what it is. Cant really justify staying home to race instead. At least i have a few liveries for when gr2 comes up again. The timing couldnt be any worse because qualy is at 5:45 and the party starts around 5. :crazy::odd:

One day i will get to participate in a gtp event.

That's a shame, just don't enjoy yourself to much!

This race is gonna be very interesting! I have no doubt I'm getting eaten alive by a few NSXs until the race settles - it's SO fast down the straights

Latest Posts

Back