Barbers GT500 Suzuka challenge. *Event over*

Disclaimer (warning!!:D), any NSX drivers that overtake me down to 130R with your super turbo boost top speed advantage - we're going two wide! So take a deep breath!:lol:

Nah* really looking forward to racing with you guys later, I'm dreading the first couple of laps until I can get a little gap to the car behind because us in the GT-Rs do have a straight line disadvantage, but judging by a couple of reports we maybe have a fuel and tyre advantage (and are just as strong overall around the lap in my opinion). Should be a good and fun race

*when I say "nah", I don't mean it! Two wide, flat out, 130R, First Turn, and even Degner 1 if it's called for... (maybe not Degner 1 - that's asking for trouble!)

The lap times are very close now so there's still a chance
Yeah I know, there's nothing in it over a lap in my opinion, the GT-R is a demon around the corners. Trying to balance things out too much - especially over one lap - just goes down a never ending rabbit hole. I was actually fine with the NSX staying at 100% power. You just have the knowledge that you have to get the job done in an unconventional way!

Jumping on for a quick run now if anyone wants to join me

Yeah I know, there's nothing in it over a lap in my opinion, the GT-R is a demon around the corners. Trying to balance things out too much - especially over one lap - just goes down a never ending rabbit hole. I was actually fine with the NSX staying at 100% power. You just have the knowledge that you have to get the job done in an unconventional way!

Jumping on for a quick run now if anyone wants to join me

You will have to stop at least once for fuel, maybe try an undercut

so kinda asked first for a GTR iff any would be availeble , just saying :) I`ll survive though

So did I.

If it helps @SRT DK Racing, I'd be happy to stick with Honda and let him have the last Nissan slot. DK, do you have a GT-R livery ready?

20200822_204358.jpg

:lol:

Back