Barclays Premier league - Fantasy Football 12/13

  • Thread starter Thread starter NINE_HUNDRED
  • 199 comments
  • 19,624 views
The funky XI (Because I am unoriginal like that)
 
Joined both games, used C.U. Next Tuesday FC again.

I've changed my team name to Censored F.C., due to a request from another league I have also entered in to.
 
Hey i'll join in the fun team name slicksters XI
 
I'm Arcadium FC by the way. Suarez and Aguero up front :D
 
I'm in. :)
 
In for both.
 
When Van persie signs for united..he'll become a united player in the game right?
 
Apparently he failed his medical, a back problem after carrying Arsenal for so many years :sly:
 
I have joined both leagues. This is my first time doing H2H in Football fantasy league.

Team name is FC Rezasaurus and my squad is just below.


r72Cg.jpg
 
Great turn out this year!

screenshot20120816at538.png


Just thought I'd post my side as a few others have. Ditched my approach of picking potential gems from small clubs and went all out. I think the kids call it YOLO?
 
Is anyone puuting up a prize for the winner??

Dont think theres a prize up for grabs in the website...
 
Defending champions reporting for duty... as Athletico Turismo VI :)

Not so confident this year, as I won't have nearly as much time as I was able to lavish on last year's effort, but I'm looking forward to another season nevertheless.

Good luck everyone 👍



P.S. Anyone else doing the Player Exchange thing aswell??
 
It's a new game on the same site as the Fantasy Football league...

http://playerexchange.premierleague.com/

You get £10000 to buy shares in 10 or more players, and then you can trade your shares in the market place as the season goes on. Probably won't pay too much attention to it, but it looks like a bit of fun...
 
I've created my portfolio. Just plumped for the star players that normally place high at the end of the season.
 
Yep!

I've created a GTP league for the Player Exchange if anyone wants to join. Code: 3066-2078

Joined. I went for buying about 8 shares in somewhat decent players such as Defoe and Lukaku. No idea if that's the way to go.
 
Yep!

I've created a GTP league for the Player Exchange if anyone wants to join. Code: 3066-2078

Ok I've joined that too, I've no idea what I'm doing so it should be fun.:lol:

I've changed my fantasy team around as well, I don't think I'll ever be fully happy with it but that's quite normal.:dopey:
 
Joined. I went for buying about 8 shares in somewhat decent players such as Defoe and Lukaku. No idea if that's the way to go.

Ok I've joined that too, I've no idea what I'm doing so it should be fun.:lol:

I've changed my fantasy team around as well, I don't think I'll ever be fully happy with it but that's quite normal.:dopey:

I'll be honest, I have no clue either! Might as well have some sort of league if we're doing it! I have 10 players with small investments in. Not a clue if its right or wrong!
 
I just put a load on RVP... :lol:
 
I have joined the player exchange aswell, portfolio is called slicksters shares, I have 11 players with shares totalling £9950 still unsure of the concept though :-/
 
Last edited:
Made it in with 3 mins to spare! Lamberts Lions is me
 
Joined the main league (Wiggins Athletic) and the Player Exchange league (Moolah Attack). Lumped all on Torres with 9 cheapies to make the numbers up.
 
First goal of the new season by Michu of Swansea... an inspired signing?? :D
 
Duff puts Fullham 1-0 up vs Norwich.

I need to keep a better eye on my fantasy team :lol: Injuries to a couple of my players already!
 
Joined belatedly, which I guess means I'm a week down on everyone, but it's the The 77 which is my team.
 
Michu has scored again :D He's also hit the bar earlier in the game... almost a hat-trick on his debut...

Michu will get 19 points on his debut... 2 goals, 1 assist and a clean sheet - should have made him my captain!!
 
Last edited:
Results - Gameweek 1
badge_1.png
Aresnal 0 - 0 Sunderland
badge_15.png

badge_5.png
Fulham 5 - 0 Norwich
badge_10.png

badge_11.png
QPR 0 - 5 Swansea
badge_16.png

badge_12.png
Reading 1 - 1 Stoke City
badge_14.png

badge_18.png
West Brom 3 - 0 Liverpool
badge_6.png

badge_19.png
West Ham 1 - 0 Aston Villa
badge_2.png

badge_9.png
Newcastle 2 - 1 Tottenham
badge_17.png
 
Back