Battle of (M)onsters - GTHQ vs. GTP: M3 only Event Fuji Pro 550PP - 08 / 23 / 38 / 53

• Thread starter Ren
  • 367 comments
Can't believe you guys still race the M3. What with all the retards/half wits/f... wits who use the wrong car, who use whatever of the track to help them catch you up and my favourite the guys who should know better, bump/punt/shove you off track then f... off into the distance.

The event got spoiled just as it reached it's peak.

Can't believe you guys still race the M3. What with all the retards/half wits/f... wits who use the wrong car, who use whatever of the track to help them catch you up and my favourite the guys who should know better, bump/punt/shove you off track then f... off into the distance.

Chill Chunkles
There are a few idiots, granted, but most of the time the grids have some very good racers, but I hear ya...bring on private rooms!

If you don't participate then why the need to comment on it negatively? Just an bit of info from this evening so far for me: 4 races so far, no fails, full grids of M3s clean and fun racing.

Edit: Update: 5/5 races: 11 cars, 10 M3s, an absolute blast. From a participation and close racing point of view better then the 512 (must admit I miss that car already though :lol:) But one thing I to clearly admit: it's good already, with (the P-word) id't be PERFECT. But good times are coming our way!

Last edited:
Why the negativity? Limited amount of time to race.
Race 1, non member/non user but regular racer at stated times, wrong car as usual, as much track/run off as usual.
Race 2, user of GTP, regualr racer at stated times, punts off track then clears off.
Race 3, user of GTP, regualr racer at stated times, brain dead move hits car, clears off. Same user different lap, again brain dead manouver, same outcome.

Why is it so hard for people to realise/read what car and what etiquette to use, when it's so easy for them to read about organised event and participate again and again and again.

Nights racing over.

Why the negativity? Limited amount of time to race.
Race 1, non member/non user but regular racer at stated times, wrong car as usual, as much track/run off as usual.
Race 2, user of GTP, regualr racer at stated times, punts off track then clears off.
Race 3, user of GTP, regualr racer at stated times, brain dead move hits car, clears off. Same user different lap, again brain dead manouver, same outcome.

Why is it so hard for people to realise/read what car and what etiquette to use, when it's so easy for them to read about organised event and participate again and again and again.

Nights racing over.

You've got some points there... yes, we do have evenings where either fails or the bespoken 🤬 really ruin it. You might just give it a second chance tonight, atm its really really good I think. And thanks for the clarification in the chat!

You've got some points there... yes, we do have evenings where either fails or the bespoken 🤬 really ruin it. You might just give it a second chance tonight, atm its really really good I think. And thanks for the clarification in the chat!

No problems, just making sure i didn't offend the regular GTP'ers 👍

My last race showed me I'm beyond any concentration, time to call it quits! Was a great evening with plenty of good action. Thanks all, too many to name, but as usual: you know who you are :cheers:
More tomorrow night!

Thanks for waiting Lacko and Sinibomb :) Sorry about my start, Didnt see Lacko on my side at all.

You are welcome mate. I was a bit? drunk tonight. When accident was beside me I thought it was because of my mistake. I hope those were not.
Thanks for Roomboter, Alexi, Sinibomb, Rickson, Rudrift and others. Good night guys. I have to go to work today morning.

Thanks for Roomboter, Alexi, Sinibomb, Rickson, Rudrift and others. Good night guys. I have to go to work today morning.

Thanks to you too and all the guys you mention

BTW Lacko and Rudrift you caught on camera. Wanna thank you both for pulling and pushing me to my PB total race time and fastest lap with draft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42VZRl9W4Io
why doesn't that little screen appear where you can click on

If anyone got some tips how i can improve my lap times. I seem to loose allot at the hairpin and last corner.

Thanks to you too and all the guys you mention

BTW Lacko and Rudrift you caught on camera. Wanna thank you both for pulling and pushing me to my PB total race time and fastest lap with draft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42VZRl9W4Io
why doesn't that little screen appear where you can click on

If anyone got some tips how i can improve my lap times. I seem to loose allot at the hairpin and last corner.

Thanks for recording this race. I remember this. In the 4th lap I broke too late at the end of the straight therefore I ran in the inner line to the ran off area. I didn't want to destroy you both. I thought you use clutch because your acceleration was better than mine but I saw your gaerbox is longer a bit. I'll change mine 👍

The idea is that you, as a GTP Div1 are in front :) Not being bothered by the slower drivers who no skill/experience/moral value.

Works most of the time.

Hi guys and gals
14vigdi.gif
I was racing with you the last nights at Fuji, first to say that to be correct I should race with the M3, but I'm so slow :( and using the NSX I can be (almost) as fast as you.

I watched the video and I ask: Is legal drive out the track as says this post or not?

9qchw3.gif
See you on track
2e55gt5.gif

Some nice race are running here.......

Edit:
20 minutes later he apologised because of these accident. I was so angry when I wrote the comment above so sorry for the idiot mate.

Last edited:
Thanks for some great racing tonight! Had plenty races with full grids, usually at least 10 M3s, I think one was even 12/12, that's great stuff!!! 👍👍👍

PS: To the video or rather the runoffs: NO, not allowed. Also discussed and posted multiple times in this thread, especially post 1! I didn't watch the entire video, but as far as the situation I saw it seems runoff is "used" on accident or in side by side situations. IMO acceptable, but of course they are NOT part of the track and hece, acc. OLR, not to be used purposefully to gain an advantage.

Sorry Failing-Finn I was trying hard not to touch you.

What, I didn't notice anything, so no harm done. You've been always clean and fair. :)

Some nice race are running here only *** is an idiot. He pushed Failing-Finn amd me out on a purpose.

Not going to say any names, but there is always a clown in the crowd. I got punted seriously in various races earlier this evening, and I'm still a bit edgy.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS: To the video or rather the runoffs: NO, not allowed. Also discussed and posted multiple times in this thread, especially post 1! I didn't watch the entire video, but as far as the situation I saw it seems runoff is "used" on accident or in side by side situations. IMO acceptable, but of course they are NOT part of the track and hece, acc. OLR, not to be used purposefully to gain an advantage.

Thanks for the clarification.
Now that I've seen how works this races I won't try to enter in your schedule for not bother you, I apologize for to obstruct on the track.

Good bye.

What, I didn't notice anything, so no harm done. You've been always clean and fair. :)

Not going to say any names, but there is always a clown in the crowd. I got punted seriously in various races earlier this evening, and I'm still a bit edgy.

Failing_finn.
Don’t see any other name in profile. Last night we had one or two good races you and I not that I can stay with you for long.

But on the one race as we came down to Dunlop turn 10 I could see you going for the inside with more pace so I went wide giving you room, we then went through turn 11 & 12 door handle to door handle till we seen a black M3 in ghost, you went inside I went outside, classic, into turn 13 & 14 still rubbing mirrors, but then came turn 15 Netz for me to strand any chance of making it round without touching you I had to yield and drop in behind you
That’s where it went pear shaped very sorry but I just touched your rear bumper, but I doubt you would of felt it, I could see it was just enough to put you off line through turn 15 netz but you held it well fantastic driving.

Shame there are not more like you and I, when taking a bend, its not how fast you can go round but more so getting round without going wide or hitting another driver or pushing them wide off track.

Great driving finn, one of the best, be it short battles I’ve had the pleasure of.

Now that I've seen how works this races I won't try to enter in your schedule for not bother you, I apologize for to obstruct on the track.

Good bye.

Keira

You can come and race any time in here with us very glad to have another new member in the team. I was at the back of the pack with you for a number of laps and I could see your driving was great, yes you may have been in the NSX but its not mandatory to use the M3, more like a polite request that you join in with the fun of the event schedule.

I have noticed over time that some guys/girls are bullies in the way they play the game; yes we know they are fast but at what cost to slower drivers not only from gtp, but other sites too, but don’t let that put you off joining in with us, It’s them that should be polite showing more patience’s for the slower driver, they are going to pass you, so why not pick a better place to do it.

If you would like to try the M3 and need help with a tune for the car, just ask, I may not have a winning combo but it’s a drivable one, always here to help as many other member are too.

Phillip.

Looks like I've been missing some fun the last few days, damn work and the crazy Christmas season! Hope to be on track today for a few races, I'll be safely at the back :lol:

Hello everyone
I would like to thank all of you guys for the great expierence I've had during the last couple of weeks.Due to many on-line races I must say I've learned a lot!
I'm sorry for any possible bumps/hits or any other unconviences I may have caused to all off you,it was never intentionally!
I've tried running it on S2,but never found the pace,so back to S3 for the moment.
I guess the popularity of this event eases down a little within upcoming event the next week.
Cya on track,Grtz,
GTHQ_Rikson

Last edited:
Hello Rikson, welcome at GTPlanet 👍

The coming GT5 demo will draw some attention, but I'm sure people will come back to race!

On a side note: please use 'you' instead of 'u'. We don't use 'slang' here. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone
I would like to thank all of you guys for the great expierence I've had during the last couple of weeks.Due to many on-line races I must say I've learned a lot!
I'm sorry for any possible bumps/hits or any other unconviences I may have caused to all off you,it was never intentionally!
I've tried running it on S2,but never found the pace,so back to S3 for the moment.
I guess the popularity of this event eases down a little within upcoming event the next week.
Cya on track,Grtz,
GTHQ_Rikson

Hi Rikson.

Nice to see you as a member of GTP welcome.

Enjoyed racing with you at fuji, great to have you at the back of the pack with me :)

Phillip.

Man, this thread is busy! :) Good that I don't have any big plans for Christmas vacation, I think I would have had to cancel :lol:

Picked up some points I'd like to add my 2 cents worth:

Some nice race are running here.......

Edit:
20 minutes later he apologised because of these accident. I was so angry when I wrote the comment above so sorry for the idiot mate.

Happy it turned out that way. Just note that AGAIN things could be resolved behind the scenes. When I read your post yesterday night I wanted to jump in on it but I was just too tired. Please no adressing anyone by name in here. Usually all of us know who's meant anyways. Bitching yes, naming and insulting no (imo that should also apply to non GTPers). Wouldn't be surprised if you have many good races with Mr. XY in future and/or you wind up on each others friends list! Happened to me more than once.

Good bye.

Apologies mate, I must have somehow come across wrong. Don't know how exactly, but I did not intend to put you off! I can only back up what Phillig said (Drandad), as he put it very well, we appreciate any clean racer in the Forum and in our events, please join. Give the M3 a shot, ask for setups and/or check post one. I am at least semi-fast with my setup, it's also posted there. There is also a link to GTDP, there you can download some blistering lap times to chase. If the top ones are vanished too fast, take mine :lol:
Hope to see you on track!

Hello everyone
Cya on track,Grtz,
GTHQ_Rikson

Rikson my friend! Good to see you on board!!! :):cheers:
Hoping to you on track tonight, too! 👍

Back