Battle of (M)onsters - GTHQ vs. GTP: M3 only Event Fuji Pro 550PP - 08 / 23 / 38 / 53

• Thread starter Ren
  • 367 comments
I might do some races here tonight. I'll be in at :38. đź‘Ť Going to have another go at GT5 demo...

Last edited:
Couple of nice races with GTHQ_Rikson after many failed attempts at matching! Sorry for stopping in one race, I had a phone call I had to answer, very annoying!

Thanks for the good racing,I allready wandered what the strange move was about at the straight,but this explains it all!Very rare to get 'no players found' at regular time schedule after full grids the last couple of weeks!

I had lots of good races yesterday night with failing_finn, Don and Sinibomb. Thanks guys for the good racing.
I think the next few days will be quiet because of demo, but I hope this event won't be empty forever.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but last night Fuji-M3 was empty
9hv2c4.gif

104jn87.jpg

and like you I think this will continue thus the next few days by the Academy.
See you soon
16j1sue.gif

who's in tonight i will start with a couple of GT Academy laps. Dropped from 21 last night to 53 tonight in the national ranknig :ouch: but after that i will be in here

2 is enough to battle :lol: but I will be in much later round 10 GMT

Just admit it: you want to do a few (very many) more laps on the demo :sly:
Seeyou 10ish đź‘Ť

Oh great... Edit No2: 10 gmt means midnight here :guilty:... the old man's prob: chick is returning from Cape Town at 6 (AM btw)... and guess who's gonna collect her? right. And the house looks like hell after a week :lol:. But ftw, I'll be there buddy!

Last edited:
Just admit it: you want to do a few (very many) more laps on the demo :sly:
Seeyou 10ish đź‘Ť

Oh great... Edit No2: 10 gmt means midnight here :guilty:... the old man's prob: chick is returning from Cape Town at 6 (AM btw)... and guess who's gonna collect her? right. And the house looks like hell after a week :lol:. But ftw, I'll be there buddy!

Feel sorry for ya made but atleast you've got the house on your own for week. Time fly's when you having fun :lol: i still have start and will be in an hour and start with some academy laps and then i will take my M3 out of the garage.

See ya on the track mate

Back