Battle of (M)onsters - GTHQ vs. GTP: M3 only Event Fuji Pro 550PP - 08 / 23 / 38 / 53

• Thread starter Ren
  • 367 comments
this event is dying off it's populairity. really a shame

Maybe it's time to use THIS now

What do you guys think

this event is dying off it's populairity. really a shame

Maybe it's time to use THIS now

What do you guys think

Hmm, maybe. I'm just busy tearing the engine from the Stanza apart, will work a bit more, but I'll be on in a while. Let me know how things develop further. Is the reason the usual punter prob? Then I'd consider it. Think the grids will be full enough nevertheless, and I should have 95% of the regulars on my friends list. So I'll make it your call. PM me or send me a message per PS3 if you decide to go this route.
Seeyou on track 👍

I had a couple of fun races with dranddad and some GTHQ guys yesterday. :) Despite finishing last most of the times, my driving skills are rather rusty after months of neglecting GT5P. ;)

I had a couple of fun races with dranddad and some GTHQ guys yesterday. :) Despite finishing last most of the times, my driving skills are rather rusty after months of neglecting GT5P. ;)

You were still going well despite being away for some time. 👍

Phillip.

That dos'nt work for me what ever it is. Says I'm not special enough to view it :lol:

put in the password you were sent when you qualified for the registry (check your old PM or PM Jack if you haven't got one) - oh and yeah, you're not special enough to view it!! :lol:

put in the password you were sent when you qualified for the registry (check your old PM or PM Jack if you haven't got one) - oh and yeah, you're not special enough to view it!! :lol:

:lol: You after me tonight hey. I forgot to use that password. Thought it was something special :ouch: Must be the age getting to me :D

Brilliant battles Drudrift, Don_540, alexi, rikson, eriba and those who I forgot! 👍 I like keeping it heated and drive close distance so there will be minor bumps every now and then, but it's nothing we can't handle. ;)

Last edited:
Hello, yesterday Liz"snail"McQueen got down her fastest lap: 1:53.998 (yes, your worst lap is my best lap) I'm still very slow, but I can pursue you using your slipstream
104kdqh.gif

The bad side came when I raced against an italian, we were alone on the track and when I was taking his slipstream, he braked on my face, result: more speed for him and 5 second penalty for me, then I parked and he sent me this message: http://i47.tinypic.com/2mo2e4j.jpg
ele9n7.gif

Well, anyway, good races, see you on track
9qchw3.gif

Hello, yesterday Liz"snail"McQueen got down her fastest lap: 1:53.998 (yes, your worst lap is my best lap) I'm still very slow, but I can pursue you using your slipstream
104kdqh.gif

The bad side came when I raced against an italian, we were alone on the track and when I was taking his slipstream, he braked on my face, result: more speed for him and 5 second penalty for me, then I parked and he sent me this message: http://i47.tinypic.com/2mo2e4j.jpg
ele9n7.gif

9qchw3.gif

Hi Keira.

It was nice to see you at Fuji 1'53.998 is not a bad time at all, some times I'm in the .54 and .55 in a race. Besides it's nice to have company at the back so dont get to fast.👍

Messages from others like that I would not even take the time to open my self. :grumpy:

If it's not a GTP member more often than not I just delete it.

Phillip (GTP_Eriba)

ele9n7.gif

9qchw3.gif

Don't mind a-holes like that :yuck: I think we've all (myself included) had to deal with at least someone like that at some point in time in GT5P...all you can do is laugh at their stupidity and not bother stoop to their level by responding :lol: 👍

ele9n7.gif

Same person (different PS account though) send me 11 messages (in 15 minutes!!) before I blacklisted him. One message was exactly the same, so I'm pretty sure this is same guy. He also said he will kill me in real life in three days. I gave him one little punch after he rammed me several times, and then he got mad. :lol:

Same person (different PS account though) send me 11 messages (in 15 minutes!!) before I blacklisted him. One message was exactly the same, so I'm pretty sure this is same guy. He also said he will kill me in real life in three days. I gave him one little punch after he rammed me several times, and then he got mad. :lol:

:rolleyes: :lol:

You better watch out then :lol:

atleast you got still 2 days to put a time on the board for the GT Academy :lol:

104kdqh.gif

ele9n7.gif

9qchw3.gif

My goodness....
like the others say, put it (I mean him) on the block list and let him get on with his lousy little life.

Nice to see you in this event :)

And an open hunting season was declared and its name is JOE--1969.

Being an old guy I have watched many bullies in all sorts of contexts create havoc in people's lives and then get away with it via the goodwill and manners of others.

In the context of Gran Turismo at least I don't have to put up with it. If I get hit intentionally I hit back, harder. If the behaviour doesn't stop I get really nasty on the track.

If I hear of others being treated badly by a driver and I encounter the offender I go for them.

Being nice doesn't stop bullies, it just gives them the freedom to continue behaving badly.

We have rules for driving which when followed make for great racing and wonderful friendships. Thanks guys.

My view is that these rules should be protected by giving those who flagrantly break them and big dose of their own medicine.

Call me a grumpy old bugger, but if I see this dude on the track I'll do my best to absolutely spiflicate him, until he changes his behaviour.

I encourage every quick driver to do the same.

Nice doesn't do it. Nasty does.

Last edited:
Hi guys, from about what time do you start this event. I was on from about 8pm...GMT+2:00 but didn't see you guys like before. I was also ready in the M3

On free runs I was doing 1'52.4xx, so I hope to keep up in the slipstream of some of you 1;51.xxx runners...👍

Had some good races again last night,thanks again to all of you out there.
As for the punters described in the above,we all meet them once and a while.
If they are real bad I give it back to them allso.I can't imagine what's going on in their heads for disturbing good racing.Can't wait for GT5 and it's private rooms,we'll get rid of them all!
Problem solved.

Last night I had a couple of good races with you, especially with a GTP, I'm sorry, but I can't remember his name exactly
fcldok.gif

I don't know why, but my starting position on the grid is always the last
9hv2c4.gif
anyway, while I have good duels I don't care.
Bye
2q24713.gif

I had lots of good races yesterday night with failing_finn, Don and Sinibomb. Thanks guys for the good racing.
I think the next few days will be quiet because of demo, but I hope this event won't be empty forever.

Couple of nice races with GTHQ_Rikson after many failed attempts at matching! Sorry for stopping in one race, I had a phone call I had to answer, very annoying!

Back