Battlefield 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Bman
  • 14,126 comments
  • 753,697 views
Ill be on all night tonight.
Ive had a very productive double xp week. Ranked up tuesday and wednesday nights and am 1700 short for another level. Going to try for another on top of that one tonight.
 
Nice games again Caz after we got past all the team balancing and tdm rounds. :banghead:
What was with all the BYG guys?
 
The byg guys we play with regularly. Good funny group of guys.
 
Just finished watching "Top Gun" so i think everyone knows what that means.
 
Just don't be Goose.

And on the topic of jets:

 
That is the single most bad ass thing I have ever seen.
 
Pssh: (language warning)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Am I missing out by not having Premium/DLC?
 
ghskilla
Anything changed since July? New updates...?

You dont even know.. Its not the same game anymore.
 
Looks like I'll be giving BF3 a go today. Anyone want to squad up after I finish updating?
 
I may be on later this afternoon. Send me an invite and join in if you see me.
 
Alright, I'll add you on PSN in about an hour and a half. That's when the update will finish.
 
Hopped on my first game of conquest in Firestorm in months. We won the round with me as MVP 9-0 with a score of 4045. I was an Engineer trying to hold off other tanks and just capturing/defending. Pretty fun, now headed into another match in Rush.

Round 2 - Rush on Kharg

We won after going through every wave, I have MVP with 9961 and 49-17. I was continuously using C4 to defend the positions, giving ammo, and suppressing the attackers. Amazing round.

Round 3 - Rush

We won as attackers. 21-16 with a score of 6593 and I was MVP. I mainly used Assault and we were pushing hard after each round.
 
Last edited:
Sorry gh. I never made it on this afternoon.
 
Just broke even on W/L ratio!
God that took long enough. Too many games with randoms. :banghead:
ghs, how late are you usually on until on the weekends?
 
I have a week off from school, so I can usually play whenever. Up until maybe 12 midnight PST.
 
I know what you mean gatrs. Id get within 1 or 2 then drop like 8 or 9 in a row. Once i bumped over i havent gone back under. The last 90 or so kills before i broke even on k/d were tough too. I now sit 7xx over on that one too.

Ill catch ya one day gh. Congrays on a good first day back!
 
Looks like I'm the one needing catching up. You have 10x more points than me :scared:.
 
I have a week off from school, so I can usually play whenever. Up until maybe 12 midnight PST.

Sweet, just about when I'm on most Fridays.
Have Wednesday through the rest of the week off, so I'll definitely be on for awhile tomorrow night.
Hope to catch you then. If you're as good as BattleLog says you are, we need to get you on a team with the MBP guys. :D
 
Back