Battlefield 3

• Thread starter The Bman
  • 14,126 comments
I use MAV's to get places to snipe from that I cannot usually get to.

Get to the top of the warehouse and head for my sniping spot.
Guess who's lying there, picking my team mates off?
It's Cran_89, the guy I've been looking for!
I sneax up, knifes him and never saw him again that round.

:irked:👍

did ye aye.jpg

I have still been enjoying BF3. I will eventually get BF4 on the X1 next year.

Had a great game yesterday. Actually had 2 great games in a row. This was the better of the 2 games. Good ole conquest assault on Wake Island. I was running my engineer class as always. Just constantly destroying Jets, helicopters, and tanks while taking the objectives.

IMG_20131208_143504.jpg

Hello everyone!
For a very long time I've played BF3 on PS3 and enjoyed the perks of being a Premium member.
Now I'm playing it on PC and really want the Back to Karkand and Close Quarters DLC's for the guns and maps they offer.
Could someone suggest a website where serial numbers for these could be found cheaper, or is the Origin Store the only place to buy these?
Thank you in advance!

It's locked to 30fps unless some big cluster:censored: happens where it drops a bit.

Thats my favorite part of the game though. Its like watching a slow motion replay as your frames drop because I decided to crash a jet into a tank just as it shot at someone. Playing it in surround sound is downright amazing. Neighbors calling the police because the sounds are too loud so they think there is gang violence going on.

Hmm, I hate drops while chaos on screen. Tried MW3 demo and it runs great, maybe I was just lucky? Do you have MW3 does it drops sometimes?
On the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Call of Duty is around 60fps compared to Battlefield 3's 30fps.

Have a look here and you should understand what I'm saying.

Battlelog link:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/gt4viper/stats/588088036/ps3/

Hey all, long time no shoot!
After playing myself numb in GT6, ive found most of my BF3 buddies have moved on to BF4! So im looking for some new B.F.F. to team up with! I recently bought a mic, so im ready to team up and K some A!

My stats aren't that impressive, but thats because I dont play for stats I play for the team, and my poor accuracy is largely due to me laying down heavy suppression fire to cover team mates attacking objectives. The only area I really fail at is long range sniping, so I'll only use a semi-auto (usually M417) sniper rifles at medium range.

I play all different modes, just PFTO!

If you think your man (or woman) enough, hit me up!

PSN ID: gt4viper

So, just for fun, I tried this game on my laptop. It did everything fine (About 60-70C temerature all the way) until it stopped the cutscenes and started playing the game, after which it had an almost instant jump up to 92C. So that's not happening for now. :P

Is there a decent amount of people still playing this game? I’m thinking about picking it up but I’m not sure if it’s worth it at this point.

Back