Battlefield 3

• Thread starter The Bman
  • 14,126 comments
Getting sick of ridiculous team mates who sit around doing nothing, despite the fact half the enemy team have their backs turned to my team because I'm flanking and they're concentrating on me. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Getting sick of ridiculous team mates who sit around doing nothing, despite the fact half the enemy team have their backs turned to my team because I'm flanking and they're concentrating on me. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yeah... flanking never works when your team isn't doing what they should be doing.

Had a pretty awesome match, although we were dominated by around 1000 tickets :lol:
There were 7 eagle 100s in the other team, while we had 3.... I somehow managed to have the second highest score, at 24,000 pts, with 60,000 total from ribbons, medals, ect...

It was so funny :lol:

It is fine with me to have a bunch of noobs. It means I look like a better player than I actually am. :D

End game?

Anyway, does EA still have their own servers that play just like they used to back when the game first came out?

I got banned (for no obvious reason) from a op metro server, the rules said sniper rifles can't use any less than a 7x scope, I used an 8x with straight bolt and silencer with a .44 mag side in a hardcore op metro cq server. Let's just say that I wasn't topping any leader boards but I wasn't exactly camping far away either. It was that along with the smaw sometimes and it was a blast considering I haven't played in well over a year maybe two.

Also, I've gotten a new headset since I've last used my ps3, how do I get it to work with BF3?
I went into accessory settings and it recognizes Flight Sound X but I can't get sound through the headset besides the mic. Obviously using noise canceling headsets using TV speakers won't work :lol:
(It's a David Clark H-13s, stereo aviation grade headset with Flight Sound X USB amplifier)

Last edited:
End game was the last DLC pack.

As for the servers I never see official EA servers for PC. I'm really hoping the official servers for bf4 are good because the created servers we have now are almost always bad. Barely ever get a close match, half of them don't auto balance or scramble teams when one team is dominating.

Also does anyone know what time exactly the beta will release? I'm guessing i'll have to wait until the 2nd to play it here in NZ.

Looks like i'm one the people who can't access the preload yet :(

EA say they are working on it so hopefully it's fixed asap.

I have a hard time remembering who is who from GTP on my friend's list because only about half of the names match up.

:lol: For six months I've been wondering who BDM23 was......

My bad! :lol:

So I was playing conquest on grand bazaar and I was going over to a disabled tank for quick cover. I'm not sure if it was because of the person shooting at me or because the tank blew up right beside me, but I died. I quickly got revived (I'm thinking it was my squad member who revived me), and I was in third person viewing my medic squad member. I took a blurry picture of it before my squad member died, if anyone would like to see but I don't know what this was. Maybe this happened to someone before?

This happens a lot. Most of the time it happens when a squad member spawns on you on. It's really fun when it happens with a friend and you try and control your character when in third persion of another character.

Back