Battlefield 3

• Thread starter The Bman
  • 14,126 comments
So I need to compensate for the slower bullet velocity then. I've only unlocked the 12x (which I never use.. 8x is more than enough) and the laser sight, which from experience with the JNG-90, the laser does more harm than good. That means I've got a good amount of time to adjust to using it.

If I can hit 450+ meter headshots with the QBU-88, I should be able to do well with the M40A5. :lol: It's just that initial learning curve when starting out.

utDZOZG.png

Not bad :\

So I need to compensate for the slower bullet velocity then. I've only unlocked the 12x (which I never use.. 8x is more than enough) and the laser sight, which from experience with the JNG-90, the laser does more harm than good. That means I've got a good amount of time to adjust to using it.

If I can hit 450+ meter headshots with the QBU-88, I should be able to do well with the M40A5. :lol: It's just that initial learning curve when starting out.

If you are using the 8x scope on the M40A5, then the first mil-dot is the drop for very nearly 250 meters. The second dot is the drop for very nearly 500 meters. Each dot there after is another 250 meters.

I am almost certain my longest headshot, just under 800 meters, was done with the M40A5.

I know there is a 6x rifle scope, but I've only seen it for shotguns and assault rifles.... is it on any on the sniper rifles, specifically the m98b? 8x is good, but not that good a closer ranges. The 7x takes up too much of the screen, and the 4x isn't enough zoom, and also takes up a lot of the screen.

^ that was the first time I really used the frog foot, and its awesome! I had air domanance for 90% of the match. :)

Great game kitten 👍

^ that was the first time I really used the frog foot, and its awesome! I had air domanance for 90% of the match. :)

Great game kitten 👍

Frog Foot machine guns are deadly... Never use rocket pods on them. It can destroy a vehicle in one pass. Or at least I know someone that can as he a beast in the jet, and our best jet pilot.

Frog Foot machine guns are deadly... Never use rocket pods on them. It can destroy a vehicle in one pass. Or at least I know someone that can as he a beast in the jet, and our best jet pilot.

I used the rocket pods, just to cause confusion near the m-coms, for the enemy, to help take out the gunship (c130), and in case my machine guns over heated...

Or should I stop using them all together?

The guns on the A10 and Su-25 are very powerful. As my friend refers to them.. "vulcan cannons".

I use rocket pods on the jets as well, but only with the fighter jets as their guns aren't as strong. I only use the rockets on tanks as it is, and follow up with the gun to finish it off.

I decided to give the AN-94 another try. The weapon can be so incredibly awesome when I can time the burst fire just right and my aim is working correctly. When neither of those is working right though, the weapon is incredibly frustrating.

I decided to give the AN-94 another try. The weapon can be so incredibly awesome when I can time the burst fire just right and my aim is working correctly. When neither of those is working right though, the weapon is incredibly frustrating.

👍

Woohoo my FX-6300 cpu arrived today. Massive gains in FPS stability and now I can turn the settings up. Can't wait for the bf4 Beta :D

Played three games of TDM on Noshar Canals. Each time I got the MVP ribbon. Then I switched over to SQRush. I joined the attacking crew. Last MCOMM was armed, we were holding it down. Admin, switches me over, causing me to lose the match.

Next round was at Karkand. I was on the attacking team. I decided to go with the semi-auto Chinese sniper rifle. At first, I was just popping any Defender's head off. Then, when I realised we only had 9 tickets left, I made a dash for the first MCOMM which was inside a room. I get killed halfway there. I respwaned with only 1 ticket left. My team is making a last ditch effort with the MCOMM. We arm it, I run into the room, lay down on the far left corner (looking at it from the entrance's perspective) and pulled out my MP443. Two medics rush the room, and take out my teammates. I was the last guy alive.

With sheer luck, I managed to kill the two medics and hold out until the MCOMM is destroyed. Everything went downhill after that. The second MCOMM was in the middle of a little bazaar, with the Arabic folk version of the BF theme blaring out. We couldn't get access to it, even though it is the easiest MCOMM.

We came down to one ticket, and I decided to make a final attempt. In hindsight, my teammate should have shot me in the back as soon as I ran past him, because it would've been better for him to kill me instead of giving them the kill.

I'm looking to get back into this game in anticipation of BF4 next month. I'll be on tomorrow looking for some decent squad mates so feel free to add me:

PSN - koszak27

Oh man I fell in love with the ak-74u *_*.

Silencer, Grip, RDS <3
I have been using that since I unlocked it. In fact I use the Ak in almost every game that allows me to use it. Not sure why, but I have always been obsessed with the AK.

I can snipe across the map with the AK-74u if I put it on single shot. I have taken snipers out MANY times. I should check my stats to see how many kills I have with this gun.

Edit:
AKs-74u
2,253 kills
573 headshots

I spend most of my time destroying vehicles while collecting objectives.
Vehicles destroyed 2,501
Flags captured 2,094
Flags defended 2,400

Last edited:
Thanks. :)

Hopefully we can team up. I must warn you though I am awesome.

...at sucking!

Do not worry. As long as you PTFO, I do not care what your skill level is and it is not like I have any kind of real skill to brag about. I just play the game quite a bit and focus on pushing whatever the objective is.

Teaming up is going to be difficult outside of the weekends with the time zone difference, but if I see you playing, then I will join in. My connection does not suffer too tremendously over the pond.

Hey guys I made a new s/n for BF4 but I'm using it on BF3 for now too its. Aiphonse_capone- it'll be for ps3/4. Please shoot me a friend request!!

do not worry. As long as you ptfo, i do not care what your skill level is and it is not like i have any kind of real skill to brag about. I just play the game quite a bit and focus on pushing whatever the objective is.

Teaming up is going to be difficult outside of the weekends with the time zone difference, but if i see you playing, then i will join in. My connection does not suffer too tremendously over the pond.

ptfo?

Back