Bavarian Content - Post your BMWs here

  • Thread starter Thread starter slipp3h
  • 1,087 comments
  • 141,051 views
superspeedwayindy5.jpg

superspeedwayindy.jpg

superspeedwayindy3.jpg
 
Here is my first BMW m3 Ive loved M3s since my Need for speed days :)
Bern-Marktgasse.jpg

In the picture below im not quite sure why im actully beating burgattis maybe the 570 hp under the hood?
HighSpeedRing.jpg
 
Finally got the Phoenix Yellow paint chip 👍

Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife.jpg


Phoenix Yellow and Interlagos Blue
Romem3.jpg
 
Finally got the Phoenix Yellow paint chip 👍

Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife.jpg


Phoenix Yellow and Interlagos Blue
Romem3.jpg

Yeah, I'm looking for the E46 in this color to put on my collection of M3s (have 12 actually between regular, CSL and GTR)...

I just drooled so much when I got Estoril Blau from the Z3M Coupé... because that is one of my fav colors on the E36... (same with Dakargelb) and as the E36 isn't in the game :( I paint some of my E46s in the E36 colors that came with the Z3M Coupé.
 
@shigun: Really like those photos of the GTR. Takes a bit of effort to make a standard car look good! 👍
 
[Nor]MclarenF1;5128187
@shigun: Really like those photos of the GTR. Takes a bit of effort to make a standard car look good! 👍

Thank you, i think its important to keep a certain distance to car.
Weather effects and smoke help to distract from bad textures, too. ^^
 
209996_1847827962942_1457973225_3052968_6192291_o.jpg

209295_1843734180600_1457973225_3050868_4950787_o.jpg

191965_1843733660587_1457973225_3050867_2800547_o.jpg

^^^ I set this last one as the background image on my PS3.
 
Here's my E92 M3 that's pretty much armed to the teeth. I didn't upgrade the exhaust because they all make this V8 sound like a ricer. 👎

On this run I came within a hundredth of a second of my Viper ACR time :D

N%C3%BCrburgring%2024h_1.jpg


N%C3%BCrburgring%2024h_3.jpg


N%C3%BCrburgring%2024h_4.jpg


N%C3%BCrburgring%2024h_11.jpg


N%C3%BCrburgring%2024h_13.jpg


Minor light editing on these next two...
N%C3%BCrburgring%2024h_6.jpg


N%C3%BCrburgring%2024h_10.jpg
 
Someone said bavarian?

Enjoy!

Bmw%20135i%20Coup%C3%A9-03.jpg


Bmw%20135i%20Coup%C3%A9-11.jpg


Bmw%20Coupes-04.jpg


Bmw%20Coupes-09.jpg


Bmw%20M3-03.jpg


Bmw%20M3-04.jpg


Bmw%20Z4M%20Coup%C3%A9-01.jpg


Bmw%20M5-01.jpg
 
5636092739_9416c42508_z.jpg


5636671560_226a4ff24e_z.jpg


5636091915_f7dab787e0_z.jpg


5636091721_de9b30e315_z.jpg
 
My Drift M5
207129_216379118388315_100000486865561_844769_2846847_n.jpg

217558_216121058414121_100000486865561_842645_4230586_n.jpg


And my custom Vivid Racing Look alike M5
221972_216379928388234_100000486865561_844780_850783_n.jpg


the real Vivid Racing M5.
208605_10150569328890215_717235214_18348935_4993383_n.jpg
 
Back