Bavarian Content - Post your BMWs here

  • Thread starter Thread starter slipp3h
  • 1,087 comments
  • 141,051 views
Some shots of my M3:

Kyoto-Gion_4.jpg


Kyoto-Gion_3.jpg


Kyoto-Gion_5.jpg


Kyoto-Gion_6.jpg



One of my Z4 M Coupe:

NrburgringGP_F.jpg
 
Here's my M3 GTS. I tried to replicate the real one as best I could. The weight is 1489kg which is one of the many weights I found for the GTS (1490-1530). I used only weight reduction 1. It has 450hp (like the real car) after the first oil change and engine tuning stage 1 and Titanium semi racing exhaust. The sport soft tires are on BBS RE-MG wheels painted "Black" (from Ford Mustang or Chevy Camaro). It has the front splitter lip and the smaller of the two rear wings. I lowered it the 16mm front and 12mm rear that the real car is lowered from stock. The top speed is 190 on the real car, and the full custom transmission's stock setting is 193 mph, so i left it alone. The orange was hard to find. But I think the perfect orange is "Glutorange" off the $68k Audi TTS. Its even German paint.
References:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318714


GT5-NrburgringNordschleife2.jpg


GT5-NrburgringNordschleife3.jpg


Here is my Frozen Gray M3. All stock except for sport soft tires, the BBS LM-R wheels, and Matte Silver paint. (I wish there were more BBS wheel options, Im not a huge fan of either wheel when not painted black)
GT5-NrburgringNordschleife11.jpg


GT5-NrburgringNordschleife10.jpg
 
NrburgringGP_F_3-1.jpg

JOY IS SHEER DRIVING PLEASURE​


NrburgringGP_F_2-1.jpg

6 Months of Development+
1 Determined Team OF Engineers=
7 Minute Lap of The Nordschliefe
THAT is the BMW ///M3's Math.
​

Ahrweiler-TownSquare-3.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009-3.jpg

NrburgringGP_F-1.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_1-1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_3.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009-3.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_8.jpg

AhrweilerGate-1.jpg

NrburgringGP_F.jpg
 
...and next BMW... ;)

HTML:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/fujispeedwaygt1.jpg/
 
Just an M3 and M5 for now, until I photograph my BMW McLaren F1 GTR and V12 LMR.

nrburgringgpd1.jpg

nrburgringgpd2f.jpg

nrburgringgpds.jpg

nrburgringgpd3c.jpg

mpowerq.jpg

bmwm5.jpg
 
nice. How much is the v12 LMR? When it shows up in the UCD, I want to have enough money.
 
lilcat89
nice. How much is the v12 LMR? When it shows up in the UCD, I want to have enough money.

Should be around 4 mil
 
The V12 LMR starts at 3,758,884 cr but it will cost less because of mileage.
 
Back