Bavarian Content - Post your BMWs here

  • Thread starter Thread starter slipp3h
  • 1,087 comments
  • 141,051 views
GregTheStig
Very nice! What kind of performance mods were done to it? The E60 M5 is a beast.

Not much done. It has everything our company makes for it. Exhaust suspension, brakes. Etc. sounds mean. Look up vivd racing on youtube.
 
5661874852_84d6696976_b.jpg
 

just been through this whole thread and without a doubt the best pic..

E30M3Nurburgring.jpg


im sure this could be re-inacted over the jump about 50+ secs in to the the ring. which im sure thats were the E30 is.....
 
McMercs?

images



Also:
5566794550_c6ef734899_b.jpg
 
Maybe..maybe.. :lol:
 
as much as my love for BMW, i couldn't resist..
NrburgringNordschleife_14.jpg
 
So I went on a bit of a photo shooting spree with my M3 GTR..

caperingu.jpg

capering3.jpg

capering8.jpg

capering11.jpg

deepforestraceway2w.jpg

deepforestraceway5.jpg
 
My 2 favourite BMW's from my extensive collection! 👍

NrburgringGP_F.jpg


CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg
 
BMWNrburgringNordschleife.jpg


I don't care, it's listed as a BMW in the garage. It counts.
 
[Nor]MclarenF1;5270675
They're replicas of the M3 GTS. Since PD didn't bother to include it we make it ourselves. ;)

I did not know there was a "famous" orange M3 before i painted mine lol
 
Back