Beast Mode Performance drag tuning garage **Closed**

I really can't wait to get my '86 Mustang 5.0. I'm either building a 347 Stroker out of the 302 that's in it now or I'm going to drop the 357 block sitting in my garage in it and build a 418 Clevor. (351W block bored and stroked to a 418 with 351 Cleveland heads and loads of other mods)

Why would I be jelly when I have an easy 800hp engine sitting at my feet? haha.

Slashfan
Why would I be jelly when I have an easy 800hp engine sitting at my feet? haha.

Lol we are restricted like 🤬 compared to you guys.. I'm pretty sure a SV6 or something very similar is the most powerful we can have till we are 20, or off your P's

I can only dream of being able to afford the fuel for a petrol V8 in the UK :lol:

By the way, there are loads of V8’s in GT5 and they are all great for drag racing... only reason I mentioned my car was because it wasn’t in GT5 and I can’t use it for drag racing. I’m sure that’s the same for you guys ;)

fest0r
I can only dream of being able to afford the fuel for a petrol V8 in the UK :lol:

By the way, there are loads of V8’s in GT5 and they are all great for drag racing... only reason I mentioned my car was because it wasn’t in GT5 and I can’t use it for drag racing. I’m sure that’s the same for you guys ;)

Exactly.. I was going to ask Kenny to tune a Lancer for me, but then I realized that he couldn't as it's not in the game, good thing this thread didn't turn into a *shudders* chatting thread :scared:

Lol we are restricted like 🤬 compared to you guys.. I'm pretty sure a SV6 or something very similar is the most powerful we can have till we are 20, or off your P's

It literally takes about 4 good parts to make a 351W go from 300hp to 500hp...Let alone ignition and filters etc. Heads, intake, headers, cam.

Exactly.. I was going to ask Kenny to tune a Lancer for me, but then I realized that he couldn't as it's not in the game, good thing this thread didn't turn into a *shudders* chatting thread :scared:

No chatting for you! *in soup nazi voice* :lol:

If you're having inconsistencies with your times by that much then it's probably your shifting or launch methods. You should be able to produce times within .010 of one another pretty consistently even with mt. As far as your setup, if you have similar results as mine with different settings I wouldn't change too much. Maybe try to find the best combination of the two to see if you can improve by merging them together. There is always a different way to achieve a similar goal.

I misspoke in that post,it varied from .09 to.11,i changed my toe settings to yours and got an .07.Thanks,i probably wouldn't have thought about changing that if i had not seen your post.

I misspoke in that post,it varied from .09 to.11,i changed my toe settings to yours and got an .07.Thanks,i probably wouldn't have thought about changing that if i had not seen your post.

Oh, in that case it's not that big of a variance. Glad I was able to offer some assistance. 👍

I really can't wait to get my '86 Mustang 5.0. I'm either building a 347 Stroker out of the 302 that's in it now or I'm going to drop the 357 block sitting in my garage in it and build a 418 Clevor. (351W block bored and stroked to a 418 with 351 Cleveland heads and loads of other mods)

Super Charging my 302 tomorrow!! right now has aggressive headwork, cobra intake ported, b cam, x pipe with flowmasters and bolt-ons.. not bad for only having about 2300.00 in the entire car.. its a FL car to so ZERO rust!!
stroking it next year.. should make around 450hp..

Super Charging my 302 tomorrow!! right now has aggressive headwork, cobra intake ported, b cam, x pipe with flowmasters and bolt-ons.. not bad for only having about 2300.00 in the entire car.. its a FL car to so ZERO rust!!
stroking it next year.. should make around 450hp..

Yuck ford fans :yuck:

Give me a LSX 427 SBC and I'll show you a powerplant that can break into four digits of power on a decent budget.

Nice 👍 my next car im thinking of a ZO6 but the insurance is gona be killing me! lol

My mom is planning on getting the new BMW F30.

My dad is getting a good deal on a 2012 Boss 302 so I don't know if he's going to get that lol.

Nice 👍 my next car im thinking of a ZO6 but the insurance is gona be killing me! lol

If you get any corvette, get an early 90s or 80s and drop in a crate motor. If you live in a state that doesn't require emissions on older cars, this is the way to go if you want to make a lot of power for cheap. I've got a crate 355 in my vette right now but I need money for a new distributor & ignition box along with the cheap starter I trashed last year.

after all ratios set what do you readjust final to afterwards? otherwise top speed is like 100mph :lol:

Kenny, what mph for Chevelle and Cobra SVT? My times are lower with your setup but just guessing on mph, not into the 9's yet. My No Stripe is down to9.085 thanks to your setup. Thanks

I'm under 4g in my Stang and with the blower I should be very near 400hp not bad at all for doing it all in my own garage with the kids and some friends! Hate if you want to, she does it for me tho.

I myself bleed ford blue owned several Fox stangs along with a couple cobras. My newest to will make a Corvette owner cry and it weighs close to 8k lbs. Heres a hint It has 8 cylinders, 2 turbos that make 80psi of boost, and make 1200 ft lbs of tq, What am I?

Just for ***** and giggles here is the last fox I owned that ran mid 11's on motor..

Back